What should Didier's rating be in fifa13?

Swoopz

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wont be on FUT.... his stats imo will be lower than his 86 from last year because of his age. He was immense in our big games but i bet he didn't even score 10 goals all said and done. I reckon 84 or 85.

He wont be on FUT.... his stats imo will be lower than his 86 from last year because of his age. He was immense in our big games but i bet he didn't even score 10 goals all said and done. I reckon 84 or 85.

Exactly, he was 86 so i would assume it would be the same if not go down... Champions legue brilliance has sort of overshadowed his least successful premier league season for us though he did of course have competition for places.

• 2 weeks later...

He will be about 84. 85 if EA are feeling generous.

These are the ratings our players should have (also trying to predict what EA will give them):

Cech: 86

Cole: 86

Bertrand: 79

Terry: 85

Luiz: 82

Cahill: 82

Ivanovic: 84

Mikel: 82

Meireles: 82

Essien: 82

Ramires: 84

Lampard: 83

De Bryune: 79

Mata: 87

Hazard: 86

Oscar: 82

Marin: 81

Sturridge: 81

Lukaku: 77

Torres: 83

Malouda: 81

Romeu: 76

Mceachran: 77

Piazon: 70

Linked Players:

Hulk: 86

Azpilicueta: 82

Some should be higher but long time FIFA fans will realise how anti-Chelsea EA are.

These are the ratings our players should have (also trying to predict what EA will give them):

Linked Players:

Some should be higher but long time FIFA fans will realise how anti-Chelsea EA are.

Yep, pretty much something like that. Torres will be 84 probably though along with Lampard, they don't reduce the ratings that much.

Linked Players:

Essien should be 70. As should Romeu and Malouda. Sturridge and Marin are 75's at best. All of the youth players, McEachran, Piazon, and whoever else, should be about 65. I hate how poor players are given massive ratings because they play for Chelsea/ another big team. If they played for Atletico Clube de Portugal they'd all be rated about 50, which is what they deserve.

Basically anyone that moves to a big club is guaranteed a good rating, regardless of how enormously shit they are. And there is no anti-Chelsea agenda, they make games, for fucks sake. They don't control the mass media of the world. Anyone who uses FIFA ratings to judge how good a player is, is an enormous idiot and EA know that.

Essien should be 70. As should Romeu and Malouda. Sturridge and Marin are 75's at best. All of the youth players, McEachran, Piazon, and whoever else, should be about 65. I hate how poor players are given massive ratings because they play for Chelsea/ another big team. If they played for Atletico Clube de Portugal they'd all be rated about 50, which is what they deserve.

They are better than 75's. Marin is looking good in preseason. Mceacrhan is 72 (?, IIRC) in FIFA 12. So you actually think he has gotten worse?