The MMA thread

robdog

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone catch the fight with the Icelandic Gunnar Nelson? He has not lost a fight ever

I saw him fight last week on Fuel TV: Barao vs McDonald from Wembley Arena. He had a solid outing, but he did rocked at the end of the fight. So yes he is undefeated, but he can be beaten. Here is a link to the fight.

• 1 month later...

If you people haven't been watching The Ultimate Fighter #17, then you are missing the next Big thing in MMA. Uriah Hall is a Demon. Checkout his latest KO:

hallbubbako2.gif

Lucky for us, Queen Rousey has stepped in to save us from the Demon Spawn

Hata...we are getting Showtime Pettis vs Jose Aldo. That should be tight. However, I want GSP vs Spyda Silva. You do know Spyda Silva is a Timao fan right? :D

Exactly the reason why I want Jones to smash him, I dont give a flying fuck he is Brazilian...

GSP will get trashed like everyone else.

Exactly the reason why I want Jones to smash him, I dont give a flying fuck he is Brazilian...

GSP will get trashed like everyone else.

Man did Spyda Silva kick your dog or something xD hey what's your take on Cristiane Cyborg? I want to see her fight again. She will fight tomorrow. I will be watching.

Man did Spyda Silva kick your dog or something xD hey what's your take on Cristiane Cyborg? I want to see her fight again. She will fight tomorrow. I will be watching.

LOOOOL! :lol:

Anderson Silva is a hell of a figther, but I cant stand Corinthians fans acting like they won World Cup whenever he beats someone. So fucking annoying, I want to see him losing so they shut up for once!

I know nothing about Female Fights, cant see the fun of seeing two girls fighting. IMO of course!!!

LOOOOL! :lol:

Anderson Silva is a hell of a figther, but I cant stand Corinthians fans acting like they won World Cup whenever he beats someone. So fucking annoying, I want to see him losing so they shut up for once!

I know nothing about Female Fights, cant see the fun of seeing two girls fighting. IMO of course!!!

Check this out:

that Invicta 5 card is all Female fighters. I enjoy the Female fighters cause they seem hungrier than their Male Counterparts.

I think Silva likes Chelsea to (seen him wearing the shirt). Does that negate the Corinthians love?!

I am a worker & been a grunt all my life. Corinthians is the team for the Workers. So I like Timao too.

that Invicta 5 card is all Female fighters. I enjoy the Female fighters cause they seem hungrier than their Male Counterparts.

Geez, she is such a man! :D

And fuck, I should get a job as an UFC interpret, do they pay good money? Horrible translations every single time! :P

I still cant get excited, I dont know why. All of my friends follow Invicta FC, but me. Maybe because I see women as delicate human beings and just dont like seeing the other side of it...

I like her though:

2FCD3FD32767544B499C662E9BC86.jpg

:eyebrows:

Geez, she is such a man! :D

And fuck, I should get a job as an UFC interpret, do they pay good money? Horrible translations every single time! :P

I still cant get excited, I dont know why. All of my friends follow Invicta FC, but me. Maybe because I see women as delicate human being and just dont like seeing the other part of it, idk...

I like her though:

2FCD3FD32767544B499C662E9BC86.jpg

:eyebrows:

Dude Queen Rousey is tuff as nails. Did you not see her take on Uriah Hall? She tossed him like it was nothing. Don't mess w/ Queen Rousey or she will break your arm

BD73014CcAAnIxE.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...