test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robdog

The MMA thread

Started by robdog,

218 posts in this topic

What can even be said about that fight?

Just brutal, any other HW would have been killed by those shots that Hunt took on the 1st round, granite chin.

Junior+dos+Santos+vs.+Mark+Hunt+5.gif

BTW I believe this is the first time Hunt was KTFO :o

BTW I believe this is the first time Hunt was KTFO :o

He did get KO'd by Manhoef, who is a 185er believe it or not. But he wasn't out cold like in this one.

Way back in the day, god damn if Manhoef bothered to learn some grappling he would be a destroyer of man, he has so much power in his punches.

robdog likes this

He did get KO'd by Manhoef, who is a 185er believe it or not. But he wasn't out cold like in this one.

Way back in the day, god damn if Manhoef bothered to learn some grappling he would be a destroyer of man, he has so much power in his punches.

I do remember this fight. Good call brothumbup.gif

BTW what you guyz think about Glover Teixeira? Is he over-hyped like chump sonnen is saying or is he da real deal? I am thinking the latter & his technique vs a very dangerous James Te Huna proved this.

Real deal but there is no way he can hang with Bones, he is nasty for everyone else in the division tho.

That guillotine was vicious!

Real deal but there is no way he can hang with Bones, he is nasty for everyone else in the division tho.

That guillotine was vicious!

I thought it was excellent technique. The Guillotine was sunk in deep. Then he locked up Te Huna's arms. Then he moved towards his hips. There was no way for Te Huna to escape from it.

James+Te+Huna+vs.+Glover+Teixeira.gif

renanh likes this

lol silva, most embarrassing knockout i've ever seen, he'll never live that down, that was borderline legacy ruining shit, what an idiot

Ok now that the European SuperCup is out of the way, we can focus our attention to Henderson vs Pettis part 2. Just in case you missed the best action in their first meeting, check this freakin' kick out:

anthony-pettis-showtime-kick-big.gif

Independence Day on Aug 31st...Should be a Good fight!!!

Man GSP is one lucky dude - I thought Hendricks beat that Canadian Ass tsk.gif

BZQCuFYCcAAI__a.jpg

I personally gave round 1 to Hendricks, as well as 2 & 4. GSP only clearly won round 3.

robdog likes this

One of the greatest of all time. Such a shame his career has ended like that. Respect to Weidman though, looks the real deal.