Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Big Drog

Chelsea TV

Started by The Big Drog,

If there is already a thread for this or there is a more appropriate section to place this thread in then apologies.

I really want to see our pre season but I dont have Chelsea TV. I could try streaming but that isn't hugely reliable and I have my doubts about how many streams there will actually be of our pre season games. So I am wondering if it is possible to order Chelsea TV for the duration of our pre season and cancel it when it is over, and does anybody know how much Chelsea TV costs per month?

So I am wondering if it is possible to order Chelsea TV for the duration of our pre season and cancel it when it is over, and does anybody know how much Chelsea TV costs per month?

Yes, i did that last preseason. It costs £4.99 a month.

Brighton away on Chelsea tv blue%20scalf.gif

The official club channel will be with the squad on tour bringing daily news updates, behind-the-scenes footage, any breaking transfer news and in the event of any new signings, the first exclusive interview.

The action doesn't stop then though as when the Blues return home we take on Brighton & Hove Albion in a friendly on the south coast, another game you can watch live on Chelsea TV.

Chelsea v Brighton & Hove Albion (Saturday 4 August - time tbc)

Right lads its D-day, Im considering ordering Chelsea TV. The streams are good but I want to know, from your previous experience of using them during match days, do they tend to crash when matches are on?

I watched some of the youth team games and it's been perfect on the stream. The stream runs all the time and it's really secure. Hopefully it's secure later on, you can never really be 100% sure but from my experience, it's been pretty flawless.