The Boxing Thread

Ollie

are you serious? so posting a random article backs up the fact that you think Pacquiao refused testing? I could post a whole bunch of random articles also! so are you the type of person who believes everything you read? you even contradicted yourself! so your saying that article proves Pacquiao refused testing yet you then changed what you said to say he only refused it up to a certain date! LOOOL!

so no you haven't backed up anything you said, you have only succeeded in contradicting yourself! :wave:

Rumors that Golovkin is willing to lose weight to fight Mayweather, can't see Floyd stepping up in weight to fight him.

I would love to see Mayweather fight Ward. I don't see Floyd stepping up to 160 to fight the likes of Ward,Golovkin,Martinez

that fight will never happen! GGG will stay at 160 for now then move up to 168! if he wants to fight Mayweather, Floyd will probably make GGG come down to 152 like what he done to Canelo, but GGG and Mayweather have no business being in the same ring imo.

The Pacquiao v Mayweather fight at its peak could have been one of the biggest sporting events in history its got a lot smaller now in my opinion. If it did ever happen i'd love Manny to win but just couldn't see it. I think Mayweather would beat him with relative comfort.

I think Pacquiao would have stopped Mayweather inside 6 rounds in 2009, if the fight happens in 2014 then i think Pacquiao stops Mayweather in the late rounds but if it goes the distance then i think someone will win it by SD or MD.

The fact that Pacquiao is a southpaw with speed and power is why Mayweather doesn't want this fight to ever happen! plus the fact Pacquiao has the best straight left in boxing, which is the punch that i dont think Mayweather will have an answer for.

If Manny lost to Rios I think Mayweather would be making noise about fighting him. He knows Manny is still dangerous and is probably the only one who could take his unbeaten record from him.

He played it pretty smart. He is now going off on how the fight isn't as important now and how he is a " pioneer " in drug testing in boxing. Manny has never failed a drugs test anyway, it didn't stop him fighting Mosley who allegedly used PEDs once.

Funny that Floyd said there are too many belts in boxing. There should be fewer belts so the champion has to fight the best, Mayweather would have to fight Manny at some point and not continue to handpick opponents.

A lot of people will remember Floyd for ducking Manny, even if he beats Marciano's record.

Mayweather is great and credit to him for fighting Canelo, but he needs to stop running from Manny. He boasts that he is better than Ray Leonard and Robinson...They all fought the best at the time.

Not sure how he would have handled the likes of Leonard,Duran,Hearns,

I do not think people will see it as ducking Manny as I said before if he had agreed to the testing in their chosen time scale the fight might have already happened that will bête members. I think it was a good case of manny ducking Floyd if everyone is honest.

I wouldn't bother now, If I was Floyd I would retire with his records.

I do not think people will see it as ducking Manny as I said before if he had agreed to the testing in their chosen time scale the fight might have already happened that will bête members. I think it was a good case of manny ducking Floyd if everyone is honest.

I wouldn't bother now, If I was Floyd I would retire with his records.

:fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9:

How on earth did you work that out??? i think anyone who knows boxing knows Floyd has always ducked Manny!

Mayweather used to go and watch Pacquiao fight before Pac was a threat to him! he even said back in 2007 that Pacquiao was number 2 P4P! I remember seeing Floyd jumping out his seat when Pacquiao knocked Morales down! he knows what Pacquiao is capable of and he has always known Manny has all the tools to beat him!

For the last 3 years Pacquiao has always agreed to all Mayweathers demands and still is today! and what a surprise the fight still hasn't been made! Floyd needs to man up and fight Pacquiao! and let Vada test him as well!

:fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9:

How on earth did you work that out??? i think anyone who knows boxing knows Floyd has always ducked Manny!

Mayweather used to go and watch Pacquiao fight before Pac was a threat to him! he even said back in 2007 that Pacquiao was number 2 P4P! I remember seeing Floyd jumping out his seat when Pacquiao knocked Morales down! he knows what Pacquiao is capable of and he has always known Manny has all the tools to beat him!

For the last 3 years Pacquiao has always agreed to all Mayweathers demands and still is today! and what a surprise the fight still hasn't been made! Floyd needs to man up and fight Pacquiao! and let Vada test him as well!

Ah your still about??

Haha you make me laugh.

I know plenty about boxing as I said I have probably been watching it longer than you and been to more actual nicking matches than you.

Stop questioning people's knowledge it makes you look even more silly.

I am surprised that Tony lost on Sat, he really has some thinking to do.

I hope Darren wins next sat :)

Ah your still about??

Haha you make me laugh.

I know plenty about boxing as I said I have probably been watching it longer than you and been to more actual nicking matches than you.

Stop questioning people's knowledge it makes you look even more silly.

I am surprised that Tony lost on Sat, he really has some thinking to do.

I hope Darren wins next sat :)

Haha! I think i have every right to question your boxing knowledge if you think Pacquiao has ducked Mayweather! hysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gif