The Boxing Thread

Ollie

Was at the fight and it was absolutely epic although was ruined by the horrendous decision by the referee. The whole world seemed against Groves and he outclassed Froch in every way and has pretty much finished his career in my opinion. His only options are a rematch or retire. https://twitter.com/BoxingUncut/status/404397763300823040/photo/1

I don't think either should happen I think Floyd would beat them both.

I think khan vs Brook would be interesting

I am pretty sad Haye vs Fury is off

Also sadly as much as I love boxing the corruption is terrible, that Froch vs groves was a joke

I think Pacquiao stops Floyd! but i dont think the fight will happen also as May will refuse to use vada testing which Pacquiao will demand! and the fact he doesn't want to get his face messed up!

As for Khan v May i cant see that happening! as i dont see how they can hype up Khan to make people pay for the fight! he got dropped in his last fight against a nobody! it would go against everything Floyd stands for to take that fight!

Floyd will take it as it wood be big money for nothing but I think he would stop khan

It was pacquio who refused the testing when thy were due to fight

Pacquiao never refused any testing both sides just couldn't agree on a cut-off date for the random blood testing.

But now that Pacquiao uses Vada testing the fight wont happen unless Pacquiao agrees to all of Mayweathers drug testing demands which wont happen!

Mayweather clearly wont use Vada as he wouldn't be able to get away using TRT and he would never fight Pacquiao without that.

IMO Pac beats Mayweather regardless.

I am sorry at one point in 2009, Pacquio DID !!!

http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/index.ssf/2009/12/mayweather-pacquiao_in_jeopard.html

Mayweather-Pacquiao 'in jeopardy' because Pacquiao refuses Olympic-style drug testing

Manny Pacquiao's camp informed Golden Boy Promotions, which is representing Floyd Mayweather in negotiations, that Pacquiao won't comply with Olympic-style random drug testing.Floyd Mayweather’s representatives declared the Manny Pacquiao fight is “in jeopardy,” and Pacquiao’s promoter declared the proposed fight will not happen, after the two camps reached an impasse over a contractual stipulation for Olympic-style random drug testing.

Leonard Ellerbe, Mayweather’s adviser, said the fight would not happen March 13 at MGM Grand, unless Pacquiao complies.

“We’re insisting this take place,” Ellerbe said. “We’re refusing to put our guy in there without it.”

Meantime, Bob Arum, Pacquiao’s promoter, said his man is willing to submit to random urine testing at any point, but that demands for blood testing on fight week broke the deal.

As i already said they couldn't agree on a cut off point for the random testing! nobody refused the tests

You have been proved wrong just let it go.

pacman refused to have his blood taken within a certain period that is REFUSING.

Whatever he did!!!

You have been proved wrong just let it go.

pacman refused to have his blood taken within a certain period that is REFUSING.

Whatever he did!!!

What???

how on earth have i been proved wrong! do your research and you will see Manny has never refused any drugs test! both sides couldn't agree on a cut off date! that is very different to one person flat out refusing to take any tests, like you said originally! so now your changing it to 'he refused to have his blood taken within a certain period' so its you who should admit you are wrong as you originally said 'It was pacquiao who refused the testing when thy were due to fight' so you went from saying Pacquiao refused testing to saying Pacquiao refused testing within a certain date! you should admit you are wrong and move on.

and now it is Mayweather who is flat out refusing to be tested by Vada because he has something to hide! he has Wada in his back pocket, he has already failed 3 drugs tests but they have brushed it under the rug!

Lol I have clearly backed up what I am saying even putting articles saying just what I said you still rambled on so it became very tedious so I was amusing myself as you clearly are going to continue to blabber on so rolling.gif

P.s. I have probably been watching boxing longer that you've been alive mate :)