The Boxing Thread

Ollie

That would suck lol true, well.... can always watch the re run or record it. 4am is a bit annoying i must say. I only stay up late if i think the fight will be good, i don't even remember the last time i watched a Khan fight if i'm honest. Aaaages ago. I think this fight could be good to watch. If Khan fights properly, he'll win easy, tho. Decisions, decisions.

Anyway i need the practice, i'll be starting work at around 4am soon from like July 25th (not impressed)!

That would suck lol true, well.... can always watch the re run or record it. 4am is a bit annoying i must say. I only stay up late if i think the fight will be good, i don't even remember the last time i watched a Khan fight if i'm honest. Aaaages ago. I think this fight could be good to watch. If Khan fights properly, he'll win easy, tho. Decisions, decisions.

Anyway i need the practice, i'll be starting work at around 4am soon from like July 25th (not impressed)!

how come you gotta start that early you a Postman or something??

I unload deliveries but because of the Olympics the times need to change because of the traffic, they need to get in and out of London ASAP. I don't mind doing like 6-1 but i might have to start at 3am.... not looking forward to that lol. Damn you Olympics!

Unbelievable.... Khan started the fight well, but he's always so exposed. Garcia knocked him down 3 times and he woulda knocked him down again if the ref didn't stop it, he was all over the place. His defence has always been poor and today, it was very poor. None of the shots were even clean, the first knock down was a shot to the neck, the 2nd a glancing blow the the top of the head and the 3rd was glancing too after that anything was gonna knock him down. I don't think his career is over but he's got a lot to prove now, hes still young but he can forget about Paquiao and Mayweather. Bad day for Khan, very bad day.

Khan = Glass Chin! what else is new! why does he always try to go toe to toe with a guy after he gets smacked! he should have just covered up and clinched until his head was clear, but instead he started calling Garcia on to him to fight! absolutely ridiculous! He fought the completely wrong fight!

He's still young but he needs to learn to scrap. He's good against fighters that don't attack but when there's pressure, he folds. He won a couple of fights by the skin of his teeth before, getting beaten up and surviving but he can't expect to get away with it all the time. He either needs to start again or change weight division or maybe he can try his best to get one big fight to make or break his career.

After all the training he did before the fight, including training in places like the Philippines for Pietersen, i was gutted for him but it don't matter how good a shape you're in, if you can't withstand attacks, u got no hope.

• 3 weeks later...

This is what mayweather will do wait till he passes/one more win away from breakin all time bes record (most fights with out loss) and then figh paquio. imo he is being a total wuss, i love him, and his speed is just second to fuking none, he couters like no else in boxing history. but i mean pacquio has said he will undergo olympic style drug-testing, so no excuses. floyd is hiding, he was runnin his mouth when pacqiao was hesitant but now that its other way round he is all quiet.

yall may not know but 50 cent has huge role to play in this fight. he is very very close with flyd and as one analyst alluded to earlier he may be only one to convivnce him to finally have that fight.

here it is. also my favorite sports show, ESPN_FIRST TAKE talkin bout it.

stephen a. smith always itk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tY1Kw02cYq8

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...