The Boxing Thread

Ollie

Anybody see Triple G absolutely destroy Martin Murray? Geeee-zuz

yeah, the guy simply isnt normal! you cant even hurt the guy, he has never been hurt in his entire career, and then the way he rag-dolled Murray who is a very tough guy was just frightening! and his footwork is phenominal easily the best footwork in the sport.

yeah, the guy simply isnt normal! you cant even hurt the guy, he has never been hurt in his entire career, and then the way he rag-dolled Murray who is a very tough guy was just frightening! and his footwork is phenominal easily the best footwork in the sport.

His footwork isn't better than Pacquiao. But his ability to cut off the ring is amazing. Reminiscent of Julio Cesar Chavez. Smart tactically, can adjust, power in both hands and a variety of punches. Cotto and Canelo will never fight him.

His footwork isn't better than Pacquiao. But his ability to cut off the ring is amazing. Reminiscent of Julio Cesar Chavez. Smart tactically, can adjust, power in both hands and a variety of punches. Cotto and Canelo will never fight him.

I would say GGG footwork is better, but Pacquiao's is also exceptional, and yeah i realy dont think Cotto would fight GGG, but if Canelo moves up to 160 and GGG calls him out i think Canelo could possibly take up the challenge, just because i dont think he is the type of person who would want to be seen as ducking, GGG would KO both of them anyway.

I would say GGG footwork is better, but Pacquiao's is also exceptional, and yeah i realy dont think Cotto would fight GGG, but if Canelo moves up to 160 and GGG calls him out i think Canelo could possibly take up the challenge, just because i dont think he is the type of person who would want to be seen as ducking, GGG would KO both of them anyway.

Pacquiao's speed and ability to switch angles is insane. Yea, Cotto is rumored to be looking at Bradley, Rios, etc. Which is so annoying, Cotto is my favorite fighter of all time, but he needs to defend his title or let GGG have it. I do believe Canelo would fight him, and it would be fun while it lasts, but you're right, GGG makes him a good boy.

• 1 month later...

What happened to Chavez JR? Imo he lacks so much of the basics, no jab, flat footed, very one dimensional. His out of ring lifestyle also isn't the best...

He got as far as he could on his fathers name. He was never that good, and made a name beating up smaller fighters. Fonfrara didn't let him do that.

Ruslan has one hell of a chin! hopefully Matthysse fights Crawford next

How Ruslan did not go down from those laser shots from Lucas is beyond me. Ruslan hurt Lucas once or twice as well. What a fight, Crawford is something special though. Don't think anyone beats him for a looooonnnnng time.

Tickets for the Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight sold in 60 seconds :fainthv9:

Rumors of tickets resold on the black market for as much as $128,700 :fainthv9:

They have gone for higher prices than that now mate.

Ridiculous sums of money being spent on tickets.

Can't wait for the fight... i hope pacman does him ..

Such a shame it's a 4am fight though. Stupid Americans and their timezones!

They have gone for higher prices than that now mate.

Ridiculous sums of money being spent on tickets.

Can't wait for the fight... i hope pacman does him ..

Such a shame it's a 4am fight though. Stupid Americans and their timezones!

Hey![emoji35]