The Boxing Thread

Ollie

He did and the reality is pal, I don't care if you question it, i repeat I know plenty about boxing as I said I have probably been watching it longer than you and been to more actual boxing matches than you.

Ramble away doesn't change my extensive knowledge ;)

With Haye probably retiring and sadly no Fury vs Haye I am guessing means there will be no more Klitchko vs Haye, :(

Why would Manny duck Floyd? He has faced Bradley,Cotto, Margarito. Those guys are so much bigger and are big punchers, Floyd doesn't have enough power for Manny to worry about. Floyd does have more power than people think otherwise they would walk straight through him but not enough for Manny to lose any sleep over.

Last I heard Manny agreed on a 45/55 split and a blood test before and straight after the fight.

GGG has freak punching power for his size

He did and the reality is pal, I don't care if you question it, i repeat I know plenty about boxing as I said I have probably been watching it longer than you and been to more actual boxing matches than you.

Ramble away doesn't change my extensive knowledge ;)

With Haye probably retiring and sadly no Fury vs Haye I am guessing means there will be no more Klitchko vs Haye, :(

wow! seriously delusional! but hey you cant back up anything you say so im not going to waste anymore time with you.

Pacquiao has agreed to all Floyds demands for years! every time the fight looks like it is going to be made Floyd comes in with another ridiculous demand to make sure the fight doesn't happen! his last was telling 50 cent to wire $40,000,000 to Pacquiao to fight him! which may sound good but in reality that was a disgraceful offer as that would leave about $300,000,000 in PPV money all to Mayweather!

Now once again Pacquiao has said he is willing to agree to Mayweather's demands! Golden Boy and Bob Arum are both willing to come together to make the fight happen! so that's Pacquiao, Freddie Roach, Bob Arum and Golden Boy who are all willing to do what they can to make the fight happen! all they need now is Mayweather to step up, but guess what he wont! what a joke!

I am surprised that Tony lost on Sat, he really has some thinking to do.

I hope Darren wins next sat :)

To be fair he was heavy underdog. Would have been a massive shock if he had turned him over. Would love Barker to win but think Strum will likely get the decision over in Germany. Murray's marginally Britain's best middleweight in my opinion.

GGG has freak punching power for his size

Yeah crazy punch power! but his Chin is incredible as well! he walks through punches! i have never seen him hurt and he has never been dropped as a pro or amateur! He is just a machine!

To be fair he was heavy underdog. Would have been a massive shock if he had turned him over. Would love Barker to win but think Strum will likely get the decision over in Germany. Murray's marginally Britain's best middleweight in my opinion.

I agree! I think Sturm will beat Barker unfortunately!

I would love to see Barker v Murray next year! I heard Murray was offered a fight with GGG as well but didnt want any of that

Floyd is ducking and I am a Floyd fan, even I can see it. 50 Cent even said Floyd was ducking Manny and he was pretty close to him at the time.

I don't have much time for David Haye after than Klitchko fight. Talked so much shit and did nothing for 12 rounds. I was so embarrassed for him

I personally like Vitali & Wlad

I agree! I think Sturm will beat Barker unfortunately!

I would love to see Barker v Murray next year! I heard Murray was offered a fight with GGG as well but didnt want any of that

Yer Barker is the technically better boxer but Murray is a warrior couldn't see Barker lasting the distance. I really like the them both as chaps though.

I don't have much time for David Haye after than Klitchko fight. Talked so much shit and did nothing for 12 rounds. I was so embarrassed for him

I personally like Vitali & Wlad

I'm not a massive fan of heavyweight boxing as a whole but The British heavyweight division is really weak.

So Mayweather is going to announce his next fight next week! and when asked about Pacquiao he said 'Pacquiao who' :fainthv9::fainthv9::fainthv9:

He is not even going to contact Pacquiao! so many people will lose even more respect for Mayweather!

So he says 'Pacquiao who' and watch him announce Khan as his next fight! if this is the case there will be an uproar in the boxing world!

Ducking Pacquiao to fight Khan will not go well for Floyd! :clown:

How anyone can say Pacquiao ducked Mayweather is beyond me! Lets be honest the reason why Mayweather bought up Olympic style drug testing in the first place was because he was petrified of Pacquiao after he saw what Pacquiao done to Cotto!

I wouldn't bother with that fight now, Manny is past his prime, he's still great but I think now Manny would get KO by Mayweather who is still going strong.

I do like both and I think they should just leave it now and keep both of their reputations intact.

Look at Froch that 'win' has done nothing good for him.

LOOOL! yeah the feather fisted Mayweather with bad hands! would KO Pacquiao! :fainthv9:

Both are past their prime! Pacquiao still has his speed and power! whereas Maywetaher has slowed down condiserably! his legs are slower, he isnt as elusive as he used to be! and would not be too difficult for Pacquiao to hit clean! Mayweather would have no answer for Pacquiao's straight left! that is why he is so scared of fighting him! Mayweather's shoulder roll doesn't work against southpaw's and even his jab is not very effective against southpaws! especially a southpaw with great Footwork like Pacquiao! then factor in Manny's speed and power! he is a nightmare opponent for Mayweather!

when Mayweather fights southpaws he has to be more offensive to keep them off him as he cant use his shoulder roll! which plays into Pacquiao hands! The straight left will be open for Manny all night! and at some point Mayweather will either have to exchange with Pacquiao, or run and use his high guard! which again plays in to Pacquaio hands!

Mayweather's chin will be tested like never before against Manny and Floyd doesnt want to put himself in that position!

Mayweather needs to step up and fight Pacquiao and step up and let Vada test him!