Seattle Sounders Vs Chelsea

James

Few short notes from the match (the way I saw things)

- Lukaku is new Drogba, boy just needs a proper chance. We don't need Cavani or anyone else. The boy should stay as an alternative to Torres.

- Hazard will prove himself as a great buy

- Marin is quick as lightning, has a good tehnique too, but is a bit selfish

- McEachran is ready to be included in the first team. Chalobah too

- All we need is right winger. Lucas, perhaps, as 90% of our actions are coming from the left. We're too predictable

- Luiz is developing into top world defender

- We ain't gonna win shit this season, but there is a exciting future ahead of us

Get the excitement but calm down. It was only against an MLS team(no offence). We will find out more about them when we face PSG and Milan.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lukaku is a good striker and very drogba-ish in his way of play but the lad needs to learn team work more than any shit. first of all he gave that fa cup statement saying i dont wanna hold the cup and today after marin scored instead of celebrating he was sulking as he was not given a pass(just noticed this in the highlights).

Just got back from the game. The view was surprisingly good for cheap seats.

The stadium is beautiful, seeing Chelsea live in person was a dream come true. The food is ridiculously high priced. Overall a fun night!

Hazard looks like he will be world class very very soon! and then the prospect of Hazard playing with Mata and Oscar as well is mouth watering! plus with Marin in there as well! Torres will be loving it! I cant wait till the season starts!!!

How can you say we ain't gonna win shit this season... because last season we weren't ment to win the champions league oh wait we did....

Well, that's my opinion and there is nothing malicious in my statement. Don't get so frustrated about it. We are obviously rebuilding and that is natural process. This season is right time as we achieved all what we prayed for. It will be difficult for us to battle more experienced teams, but that's ok. We are going in right direction.

Imho, this kids don't need a loans, they need a chance. Lukaku, Kakuta, Piazon, Marin, Oscar (if he signs), McEachran, Chalobah... let 'em taste more first team action.

Well, that's my opinion and there is nothing malicious in my statement. Don't get so frustrated about it. We are obviously rebuilding and that is natural process. This season is right time as we achieved all what we prayed for. It will be difficult for us to battle more experienced teams, but that's ok. We are going in right direction.

Imho, this kids don't need a loans, they need a chance. Lukaku, Kakuta, Piazon, Marin, Oscar (if he signs), McEachran, Chalobah... let 'em taste more first team action.

If anything we have a stronger team going into this year, we had hardly any squad depth last year the team sheet was so predictable every week and we ended up with two trophies and seeing as we are in more competitions than ever i just don't see how you think we will not be winning trophies this year.

By the way Eden Hazard is fucking amazing on the ball, that ball control is some serious shit.

very true! he reminds me of Messi in the way that he is a good dribbler and is small but has amazing balance and always tries to stay on his feet! I really like what i saw from Marin as well! and the link up play between Marin and Hazard is very exciting!!!

Chelsea's midfield game play in the lead up to attacking moves is just brilliant now. Amazing what signing some players can do. Hazard, unreal game! De Bruyne, VERY impressed with him and Marin was just outstanding too. Good to see Lukaku with the double for his confidence as well. FOOTBALL IS BACK!

very true! he reminds me of Messi in the way that he is a good dribbler and is small but has amazing balance and always tries to stay on his feet! I really like what i saw from Marin as well! and the link up play between Marin and Hazard is very exciting!!!

To me his body build, movement, burst of acceleration, balance and touch look almost identical to a certain Aguero, Eden probably has better techniques and is a better passer.

Hazard play as good as one of the biggest talents should. Marin really impressed me, all lights and attention are on Eden, so Marko could really surprise our this season. Lukaku did what he should. McEchran looked allright, just that mistake made everything worse. Benayoun and Ferreira are noobs.