Seattle Sounders Vs Chelsea

James

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shit,that came around fast..the season starts in a months time and my mind is still in Munich!

Seattle away. pre-season. players mainly using it to get their match fitness back. i predict they will look disjointed against Seattle hopefully some youngsters can atleast impress and get a shot at the squad for the season after this tour.

i got a feeling if fit and playing Marin will put in a man of the match display and have people changing their understated expectations of him.

taking civilization to the barbarians,is what a famous british punk rock band called their first tour of the states. imagine if we had that on our tour t-shirts...haha

This is on 11:30am Thursday morning on ESPN for the aussie fans

Edit: sorry guys, seems like espn have done a very American thing and replaced our game with the second must boring game in the world, baseball! I suggest all Aussies get on to the espn website and let them have it!

2:30am, interesting.... but as the Aussies and other foreigners have done all season in the league, it's our turn to get up at these mad times lol. I really can't wait for this, to see Hazard, Marin, de Bruyne and some of our youngsters in action, it's gonna be brilliant. I'm sure Frank will be back too as he's had a nice break. Robbie & Eddie's first pre season, really looking forward to it.

3-0.

-----------------Hilario---------------

Ivan/Hutch--Luiz--Cahill--Ferreira

-------Ramires-----Lampard-------

----KDB------Hazard-----Marin----

--------------Lukaku-----------

Something like this the first 45 minutes? Looks great

2.30am ouch. I have to get up at 7am the same day for work......which will also be my birthday. Do I stay up till about 4.30am and get 2.5 hours sleep or do I just watch the highlights...........Decisions, decisions.

If it's a draw it doesn't go to penalties or anything, right?

2.30am ouch. I have to get up at 7am the same day for work......which will also be my birthday. Do I stay up till about 4.30am and get 2.5 hours sleep or do I just watch the highlights...........Decisions, decisions.

If it's a draw it doesn't go to penalties or anything, right?

Ha! Now you know what it feels like to be an Australian. Enjoy the late nights, friend :P

Kick-off is 4:30 am here but I would probably be up anyway so it doesn't matter. :P

Been missing these match threads for a couple of months now! Should be an interesting match with all the players who participated in the Euros still unavailable which means we get to see more of KDB, Hazard, Marin, Lukaku and maybe even Piazon's professional debut.

2:30am, interesting.... but as the Aussies and other foreigners have done all season in the league, it's our turn to get up at these mad times lol. I really can't wait for this, to see Hazard, Marin, de Bruyne and some of our youngsters in action, it's gonna be brilliant. I'm sure Frank will be back too as he's had a nice break. Robbie & Eddie's first pre season, really looking forward to it.

3-0.

most of the baseball I watch comes on at 1am...