Chelsea Casuals

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for sharing that FB. can you help me with the year. my brain is a bit scattered today as have been awake since friday morning..(usual insomnia but i`m in a big one at the moment.ha) that is from the `84 promotion yeah?

if so i missed the end bit of that season,after a heart attack..or cardiac arrest i suppose is more accurate (i was only 8 lol) it was from a major medical fuck up after only going in to originally have my tonsils out.haha.

nice to see a lil of what i missed. i was back for the highbury invasion at the start of the season tho,my dad would only take me to local away games and he wouldn`t take me on certain tube routes.my old man was quite savvy,he wasn`t a casual but had been involved in 60`s and 70`s .

his father used to take him but he died in Febuary of `55...never saw Chelsea win the title after 20odd years of going (well apart from the war years as he was an enlisted soldier in the army. before it started so went everywhere the B.E.F went really. he was a sgt. mainly (he yo-yo`d up the ranks according to the copies of military records,get promoted,then court marshalled down a rank and back and for really..i suppose during the war there was lots of promotion oppurtunities.

would have loved him to have been around today,i could have got really deep into quite early Chelsea ..

it`s a long line of violent men in my family but i managed to break the cycle when i got into being more of being a stoner..then i gave that up for a couple of years and went into the army myself.

thanks for sharing that FB. can you help me with the year. my brain is a bit scattered today as have been awake since friday morning..(usual insomnia but i`m in a big one at the moment.ha) that is from the `84 promotion yeah?

if so i missed the end bit of that season,after a heart attack..or cardiac arrest i suppose is more accurate (i was only 8 lol) it was from a major medical fuck up after only going in to originally have my tonsils out.haha.

nice to see a lil of what i missed. i was back for the highbury invasion at the start of the season tho,my dad would only take me to local away games and he wouldn`t take me on certain tube routes.my old man was quite savvy,he wasn`t a casual but had been involved in 60`s and 70`s .

his father used to take him but he died in Febuary of `55...never saw Chelsea win the title after 20odd years of going (well apart from the war years as he was an enlisted soldier in the army. before it started so went everywhere the B.E.F went really. he was a sgt. mainly (he yo-yo`d up the ranks according to the copies of military records,get promoted,then court marshalled down a rank and back and for really..i suppose during the war there was lots of promotion oppurtunities.

would have loved him to have been around today,i could have got really deep into quite early Chelsea ..

it`s a long line of violent men in my family but i managed to break the cycle when i got into being more of being a stoner..then i gave that up for a couple of years and went into the army myself.

Blimey thats some story Blue Drew -Glad you recovered from the medical fuck up -and shame about your Grandad as well.

Managed to knock the weed on the head several years ago - i never miss it now -though sometimes find meself sub-conciously following some baseball hat wearing youth round shopping precincts because hes leaving a nice smoke trail in his wake :cry: Funnily enough I remember the last stuff i got was off a squadie in a pub, some squidgy Afghani black :ph34r: . By the time I got home I'd lost the package and saw that as a sign to stop

Yes, 83-84 the best season ever in my opinion along with 2004-5.

it wasn`t quite as prolonged as with Fabrice Muamba..it was caused by them giving me the wrong med.and it wasnt supposed to be given to children,my mother said when micheal jackson died that one of the meds he was on was what i had been given.but i can`t remember which one

i forgot to say that band sounded good at the bridge.funny when the guy mentioned about U2 playing Wembley and he played the Bridge.

..i was into Style Council,U2, UB40, Cutting crew etc....nine below zero..just came to mind too..i loved the song "11 plus 11" :)

was full of scots and welsh werent we back then. my mother began to swing a bit towards chelsea around those days with her boys Mickey Thomas,Eddie Ned (i loved the guy but can`t attempt to spell his name right now. lol) Joey Jones. i loved those kits too back then. i bought a replica of the old away shirt.the yellow one with thin red hoops a few years back. it wasn`t as nice as i remembered it when i tried it on..although i should have predicted that i`m not built like a greyhound now.. haha..d that. McAndrew,Speedie etc.. then King Kerry for the 3 lions. i was so proud when he was in the 86 squad.

John Neal was a shrewd manager in the market fair play. as a coach he was my first love for Chelsea...

with the weed i wanted to make something of my self i had moved to the netherlands but there`s so much military history in my family and my dad is the only one who wasn`t. i went through a phase of wanting to be better than him,relationship with my dad is good now but back then Chelsea was the only thing we had holding us together. became a combat chef in the RLC but was seconded to the Royal Engineers.

i loved being in the army but had to get out on health reasons. i`m very limited on what i can do for work as am classed as disabled now so i just went back on the weed. i don`t smoke it every day tho..just use it like folks do with beer..have a couple of cans now and again. instead i have a couple of bucket bongs haha..i can`t drink alcohol atall because of my meds so it`s my only vice really.

it wasn`t quite as prolonged as with Fabrice Muamba..it was caused by them giving me the wrong med.and it wasnt supposed to be given to children,my mother said when micheal jackson died that one of the meds he was on was what i had been given.but i can`t remember which one

i forgot to say that band sounded good at the bridge.funny when the guy mentioned about U2 playing Wembley and he played the Bridge.

..i was into Style Council,U2, UB40, Cutting crew etc....nine below zero..just came to mind too..i loved the song "11 plus 11" :)

was full of scots and welsh werent we back then. my mother began to swing a bit towards chelsea around those days with her boys Mickey Thomas,Eddie Ned (i loved the guy but can`t attempt to spell his name right now. lol) Joey Jones. i loved those kits too back then. i bought a replica of the old away shirt.the yellow one with thin red hoops a few years back. it wasn`t as nice as i remembered it when i tried it on..although i should have predicted that i`m not built like a greyhound now.. haha..d that. McAndrew,Speedie etc.. then King Kerry for the 3 lions. i was so proud when he was in the 86 squad.

John Neal was a shrewd manager in the market fair play. as a coach he was my first love for Chelsea...

with the weed i wanted to make something of my self i had moved to the netherlands but there`s so much military history in my family and my dad is the only one who wasn`t. i went through a phase of wanting to be better than him,relationship with my dad is good now but back then Chelsea was the only thing we had holding us together. became a combat chef in the RLC but was seconded to the Royal Engineers.

i loved being in the army but had to get out on health reasons. i`m very limited on what i can do for work as am classed as disabled now so i just went back on the weed. i don`t smoke it every day tho..just use it like folks do with beer..have a couple of cans now and again. instead i have a couple of bucket bongs haha..i can`t drink alcohol atall because of my meds so it`s my only vice really.

oh i`d have been hunting for that Afghan black..the strong resins don`t agree to good with me,i can smoke that and have a lil whitey,but smoke the green all day..i smoke a form of weed called scuff now...it`s a bit radio rental..it`s pure thc no leaf. looks like chicken oxo cubes. lol

Niedzwiecki ? Our Polish keeper extrordinaire. Very safe keeper.

As for Joey Jones absolute legend -he stopped us dropping to the third division, and if he hadnt -there would have been no Bates, No Abramovich, no silverware to the extent we have-but I suppose no johnnycomelatelyplasticwankbags either :D