Zlatan Ibrahimovic

wow, just wow, i gota say Chelsea are the ultimate example for all foreign investors buyin football clubs. we showed how its done and to say psg are at fault would be double standard (if chelsea fan). it feels great to know that we are used as measurin stick, even if it is in a 'bad' way. hahahahaha

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, just wow, i gota say Chelsea are the ultimate example for all foreign investors buyin football clubs. we showed how its done and to say psg are at fault would be double standard (if chelsea fan). it feels great to know that we are used as measurin stick, even if it is in a 'bad' way. hahahahaha

Atleast now we seem not to be interested in already established stars.

it was Italian sides who first spent daft money, Italian clubs got exactly whoever they wanted in the 80`s by being able to pay more than anyone else. then Real Madrid and their expensive collection of big names in the 90`s then us.

there seems to be more teams capable of spending big in more countries than ever at present.

it was Italian sides who first spent daft money, Italian clubs got exactly whoever they wanted in the 80`s by being able to pay more than anyone else. then Real Madrid and their expensive collection of big names in the 90`s then us.

there seems to be more teams capable of spending big in more countries than ever at present.

Lazio paid £35Million for Crespo in 2000! 2000 that is insane! Crazy Serie A and it's wages.

maybe that is the real reason why their country is financially on it`s arse now despite having such globally imported food produce,clothes,cars,beauty products,wine etc.. and so much tourism every year.

we wise in England..we get foreigners to blow their money instead :)

Atleast now we seem not to be interested in already established stars.

yeah, and we get tobsplash cash twice during our rebuilding stage while they'll have FFP hahaha. even if they do spend we know it wont be like we have past 2 seasons, i cant wait to see how these teams rebuild themselves, gona be interesting.

edit:thats also with the fact we won UCL, if they dont how in the hell will they rebuild? atleast not my worry.

Spending vast sums on players reaching the end of their careers is crazy. Thank god Roman realized the error he made, we are finally building a squad with the long term in mind.

There's nothing illegal in a rich cunt buying a team and spending as much as he wants (Forget FFP for now). People moan but every team has an owner and every owner bought them from somewhere. Now we just need to see how we can fare against PSG in America. Will be great to beat them tbh. Thiago Silva will be at the Olympics anyway. Zlatan vs JT again, good stuff. Good luck to PSG anyway, fuck it.

Why is this posting in white? Had to edit it and turn it black!

Have yous all read the things Ibra said about his time at Barca hahahaha? Class tbh.

Some quotes -

"Barca players were banned from driving their sports cars to training. I thought this was ridiculous - it was no one's business what car drive - so in April, before a match with Almeria, I drove my Ferrari Enzo to work. It caused a scene."

"I felt like crap when I was sitting in the locker room with Guardiola staring at me like I was an annoying distraction, an outsider. It was nuts. He was a wall, a stone wall. I didn’t get any sign of life from him and I was wishing myself away every moment with the team. Then Guardiola started his philosopher thing. I was barely listening. Why would I? It was advanced bullsh*t about blood, sweat and tears, that kind of stuff."

"Guardiola was staring at me and I lost it. I thought ‘there is my enemy, scratching his bald head!’. I yelled to him: ‘You have no balls!’ and probably worse things than that."

"You are sh*tting yourself because of Jose Mourinho. You can go to hell!"

"I threw a box full of training gear across the room, it crashed to the floor and Pep said nothing, just put stuff back in the box. I'm not violent, but if I were Guardiola I would have been frightened."

"The president said: 'Which club do you want to join?' I replied: 'Madrid.' Rosell replied: 'That is not possible. You can go anywhere but there.'"

Guardiola made a mistake signing him, as did the board sanctioning it and giving Pep the information that he had changed his attitude and matured. Ibra also made a mistake, his attitude was dreadful, particularly when he was no longer guaranteed a first team spot. In the end Guardiola did well to ignore that his reputation might be harmed if he were to sell the record signing after only one season, he did what was best for the club and got rid of him.

I can't believe the deal was £40m plus Eto'o when Zlatan went to Barca and Eto'o went the other way. There have been some fucked up transfers in the last decade but that's the most fucked up of all. Especially how good Eto'o was/is.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You