Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Have yous all read the things Ibra said about his time at Barca hahahaha? Class tbh.

Some quotes -

"Barca players were banned from driving their sports cars to training. I thought this was ridiculous - it was no one's business what car drive - so in April, before a match with Almeria, I drove my Ferrari Enzo to work. It caused a scene."

"I felt like crap when I was sitting in the locker room with Guardiola staring at me like I was an annoying distraction, an outsider. It was nuts. He was a wall, a stone wall. I didn’t get any sign of life from him and I was wishing myself away every moment with the team. Then Guardiola started his philosopher thing. I was barely listening. Why would I? It was advanced bullsh*t about blood, sweat and tears, that kind of stuff."

"Guardiola was staring at me and I lost it. I thought ‘there is my enemy, scratching his bald head!’. I yelled to him: ‘You have no balls!’ and probably worse things than that."

"You are sh*tting yourself because of Jose Mourinho. You can go to hell!"

"I threw a box full of training gear across the room, it crashed to the floor and Pep said nothing, just put stuff back in the box. I'm not violent, but if I were Guardiola I would have been frightened."

"The president said: 'Which club do you want to join?' I replied: 'Madrid.' Rosell replied: 'That is not possible. You can go anywhere but there.'"

Disgraceful if you ask me. Especially considering the greatness of barca and Pep

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So him and Thiago Silva have gone to PSG for like £50m .... Madness, crazy, nuts....Fuck me i don't wanna pull PSG out the hat in next season's UCL, please get Arsenal, please, please, please !!!

Would post a source but there are lots, if u want one, look for one. https://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&gs_nf=1&cp=23&gs_id=2i&xhr=t&q=zlatan+and+silva+to+psg&pf=p&safe=off&sclient=psy-ab&oq=zlatan+and+silva+to+psg&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=c72d84806ae8a6&biw=1366&bih=667

Fucking disgrace from Berlusconi and Milan to sell their best players. I mean how fans feel about about the fact that their best two players will leave and club wont invest in new players?

Good deal for PSG, but Milan is stupid to just think selling their best players and for what, 50mio pounds? Market today is so inflated and they will sell one of best CBs and STs in the world for 50mio...Big LOL...

I just cant believe, didnt Milan refuse 30mio + for Thiago earlier anyway? And deal was already done that time...

Fucking disgrace from Berlusconi and Milan to sell their best players. I mean how fans feel about about the fact that their best two players will leave and club wont invest in new players?

Good deal for PSG, but Milan is stupid to just think selling their best players and for what, 50mio pounds? Market today is so inflated and they will sell one of best CBs and STs in the world for 50mio...Big LOL...

I just cant believe, didnt Milan refuse 30mio + for Thiago earlier anyway? And deal was already done that time...

They're trying to bring in Andy Carrol, remember? He'll more than make up for the absence of Ibra!

They're trying to bring in Andy Carrol, remember? He'll more than make up for the absence of Ibra!

Their top targets are Džeko, Tevez and Dede (Vasco da Gama, CB)

And I dont think Caroll can replace anyone. Like he is any good (except with head)...

you just ruled us out ah...? if we'll sign Hulk we will be strong as them more or less.

Football is going mad. Real will buy Modric for more than 40mio, Barca will buy higher striker and defender for big money I think...Im sure Roman will then surely buy Hulk for 45mio. Football gone crazy...

Football is going mad. Real will buy Modric for more than 40mio, Barca will buy higher striker and defender for big money I think...Im sure Roman will then surely buy Hulk for 45mio. Football gone crazy...

i thought Oscar was the answer to not buying hullk ??

Insane.. wouldn't be surprised if they signed Modric next.

Purely from a competitive perspective, I'd rather see Malaga spend like this, it would be good to see the Madrid/Barca monopoly broken up.

i thought Oscar was the answer to not buying hullk ??

Oscar isn't a winger, they are very different players indeed, so it would be impossible for him to be an 'alternative' to Hulk.

Insane.. wouldn't be surprised if they signed Modric next.

Purely from a competitive perspective, I'd rather see Malaga spend like this, it would be good to see the Madrid/Barca monopoly broken up.

Oscar isn't a winger, they are very different players indeed, so it would be impossible for him to be an 'alternative' to Hulk.

pardon my lack of knowledge there but ... it was the curiosity aroused due to reading multiple blogs/articles where they mentioned that Oscar would be a better choice instead of hulk

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You