Zlatan Ibrahimovic

That was a bit of a self-mocking post as I have an enormous nose.

But yeah, 50 goals for probably a 20 million transfer fee and a huge wage packet (in excess of 200k/week, probably) doesn't sound like a good deal.

Better than 10 goals for a £50 million transfer fee and huge wages.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better than 10 goals for a £50 million transfer fee and huge wages.

12 GOALS!!!

:lol:

But to be fair you can compare just about any of our transfers (except perhaps Mutu and Bogarde) with Torres and the player will come out looking better than Torres. He's not the best barometer, a better one would be someone who was good but not great- Anelka, perhaps.

No thanks. Already 31. Blows hot and cold. When he's on form, he's brilliant. When he's not, he's totally non-existent on the pitch. His attitude and character could be a major problem to deal with as well. Already have enough of those, don't need anymore to it...

According to RMC@ Radio the bid from Paris (PSG) for Ibrahimovic + T. Silva from AC Milan is accepted 65M - 70M € without bonuses.

The only thing that cancel this move : Zlatan not sure "Ligue 1" level and could reject it. Thiago said yes

PSG are building a very competitive team after the signing of Lavezzi

Did Milan not just turn down €45m for Silva alone? Why would they accept €65 for Silva and one of the most expensive strikers on the planet? Sounds kind of puzzling to me.

Did Milan not just turn down €45m for Silva alone? Why would they accept €65 for Silva and one of the most expensive strikers on the planet? Sounds kind of puzzling to me.

Hey that was a real "Dallaaaaas story"

According to RMC@ Radio the bid from Paris (PSG) for Ibrahimovic + T. Silva from AC Milan is accepted 65M - 70M € without bonuses.

The only thing that cancel this move : Zlatan not sure "Ligue 1" level and could reject it. Thiago said yes

PSG are building a very competitive team after the signing of Lavezzi

Well, as long as he is not joining us, I can't be bothered whether PSG bidded for Ibrahimovic, Silva or even the whole Milan team!

Have yous all read the things Ibra said about his time at Barca hahahaha? Class tbh.

Some quotes -

"Barca players were banned from driving their sports cars to training. I thought this was ridiculous - it was no one's business what car drive - so in April, before a match with Almeria, I drove my Ferrari Enzo to work. It caused a scene."

"I felt like crap when I was sitting in the locker room with Guardiola staring at me like I was an annoying distraction, an outsider. It was nuts. He was a wall, a stone wall. I didn’t get any sign of life from him and I was wishing myself away every moment with the team. Then Guardiola started his philosopher thing. I was barely listening. Why would I? It was advanced bullsh*t about blood, sweat and tears, that kind of stuff."

"Guardiola was staring at me and I lost it. I thought ‘there is my enemy, scratching his bald head!’. I yelled to him: ‘You have no balls!’ and probably worse things than that."

"You are sh*tting yourself because of Jose Mourinho. You can go to hell!"

"I threw a box full of training gear across the room, it crashed to the floor and Pep said nothing, just put stuff back in the box. I'm not violent, but if I were Guardiola I would have been frightened."

"The president said: 'Which club do you want to join?' I replied: 'Madrid.' Rosell replied: 'That is not possible. You can go anywhere but there.'"

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You