Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Think its liverpool. Both think they are bigger than they actualy are :ph34r:

Yeah but unlike Loserpool, Ibrahimovic was actually able to back himself up and do what he said he could, unlike Liverpool who claim they are the biggest team in England but haven't even won a Premier League title.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I mean, you know Jose always signing experienced striker as a 3rd choice respectively in the past two years. Who knows maybe in 2016 when his contract expired in PSG. Can only hope.

Funny, saw something today on the internet about Zlatan being frustrated at Laurent Blanc’s emphasis on fitness, work-rate and discipline.

His agent Mino Raiola said: “For now Zlatan remains at PSG, for sure.
“He still has a year left on his contract, maybe we won’t extend it. With him, the decisions are made year by year, but he doesn’t intend to stop playing.”
By then Zlatan will obviously be a shadow of his former self, and I can't see him coming to us, but Jose loves him, and you just never, ever know.

He will be around 35 when he leaves PSG, but if we will need third striker with plenty of experience, I think Mou might try to get him.

For age 33, he is still playing way above level of other strikers at that age, so maybe when he is 35, he will still be good (though it has to be said, his recent injury cost him alot of form).

Wouldn't really mind him here as 3rd or 2nd striker, but I seriously doubt that he would go to a club to sit on the bench most of the time. My bet is that he'll end up in Italy again, probably Roma.

Zlatan is too big of an attraction to sit on the bench. He'll easily get 4 times as much money as we'd offer him to just show up in a league.

Unless he's desperate for a PL title, which he's not. He won't ever show up here imo.

At 35 he might calm down abit. Doubt though, its Zlatan we talk about.

Lets be honest: he is the most overrated player EVER. His reputation was creates around weak leagues. No one can deny that.

He joined Inter in 2006, when Serie A was an one sided league.

In 2009 he joined Barcelona, but as soon as he realized he was not as good as his ego suggest, he decided to join a decadent Milan in a decant Serie A.

His next challenger? Join an one sided French League, where his team could easily win the league and he could score goals for free. I will never understand the hype around this guy. The only season he played in a top league was in 09/10 season for Barcelona, when he finished the season sitting on the bench. Perhaps we can say between 2005/2007 he was in a top league, playing in Serie A for Juventus, but his 23 goals in two seasons for Juve was far from impressive. Playing in weak leagues would not be a problem if he could prove himself in another big tournament, but his UCL record is far from impressive. No one can remember an amazing UCL performance coming from this guy during a big european match.

It makes me angry that every fucking football game since 2007 feature a overpowered version of this clown.

Lets be honest: he is the most overrated player EVER. His reputation was creates around weak leagues. No one can deny that.

He joined Inter in 2006, when Serie A was an one sided league.

In 2009 he joined Barcelona, but as soon as he realized he was not as good as his ego suggest, he decided to join a decadent Milan in a decant Serie A.

His next challenger? Join an one sided French League, where his team could easily win the league and he could score goals for free. I will never understand the hype around this guy. The only season he played in a top league was in 09/10 season for Barcelona, when he finished the season sitting on the bench. Perhaps we can say between 2005/2007 he was in a top league, playing in Serie A for Juventus, but his 23 goals in two seasons for Juve was far from impressive. Playing in weak leagues would not be a problem if he could prove himself in another big tournament, but his UCL record is far from impressive. No one can remember an amazing UCL performance coming from this guy during a big european match.

It makes me angry that every fucking football game since 2007 feature a overpowered version of this clown.

Never shows up in the CL either

• 1 month later...

Chelsea have been linked with a shock bid for Cavani's PSG team-mate Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

The Swede is out of contract in the summer of 2016, and his agent has hinted at a possible Premier League switch.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/562447/Man-Utd-Chelsea-Arsenal-Real-Madrid-PSG-Juventus-Cavani-Ibrahimovic-Morata-Transfer-News

It's dailysh**, but still makes me :halo:

I don't like him at all...

But I have to give him credit for his red card both IN & AFTER the game last night!

We did indeed look like a bunch off school kids all packing around the teacher to tell the big kid is a bully! Disgraceful attitude caused by Mou's mind games!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4EwJVUeRZk

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You