Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Ibra is much better than half of that list!

Just because PSG lost, people are acting as if it was an argument to prove he is "overrated"!

Yes, he didnt win the Champions League yet and probably never will, but so what? What if Cech didnt save 3 fucking penalties in Munich, would Drogba be overrated because of it???

Ibra is one of the best strikers of all time and he has achieved amazing things throughout his career. He was the best player in Italy when Serie A was still a powerhouse, he rocked the world in Holland and he owns Ligue 1. The only time he didnt do much was in Barcelona and that was because Messi and Guardiola stabbed him in the back!!!

I find it pathetic for people to try to downgrade him (or anyone else) just because they dont like him as a person...

Plus Ibra has won more league titles and as an instrumental figure at that, than 90% of the players on the list.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I want the best players playing at CFC. If his cuntish self inspires us to greater and sustained success on the pitch then i doubt many would complain. and moreover playing the moral high ground is a bit rich from the same people that adores and supports a certified cunt like JT.

I would, the day we sign Suarez is the day we sell our soul as a football club. He is a horrible little cunt, always leaving the boot in, making racist comments and biting players, twice. Thankfully the club don't show the same negligence as you and we won't sign him.

Also, how is JT a certified cunt? Slept with his ex teammates girlfriend yes, but so have a lot of people. Furthermore I think its disgraceful that you label him a certified cunt after JT giving his career to this club and becoming a club legend and possibly the greatest club captain, and arguably centre defender of all time

how is JT a certified cunt?

Are you sure you want to do this?

• Fined two weeks wages for drunkenly mocking American tourists in Heathrow Airport in the aftermath of the terrorist attacks of 9/11.
  • Charged with assault and affray after a confrontation with a nightclub bouncer in January 2002, Terry was suspended from England duty and subsequently missed out on the 2002 World Cup. He was later cleared of wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm, unlawful wounding, possessing a bottle as an offensive weapon and affray.
  • In February 2002 Terry was caught on CCTV urinating into a beer glass and dropping it on the floor of an Essex nightclub.
  • Fined £60 for parking his Bentley in a disabled bay.
  • Sent off against Tottenham in November 2006 at White Hart Lane, and accused of racially abusing Ledley King. Questioned the integrity of referee Graham Poll, and was later fined £10,000 for inappropriate conduct.
  • Investigated by Chelsea and the FA for reportedly accepting a £10,000 bribe to show a reporter around the London club’s training ground without permission in 2009.
  • In January 2010 Terry was alleged to have had a four-month affair with Wayne Bridge’s girlfriend Vanessa Perroncel. Bridge was deemed as one of Terry’s best friends, and Perroncel was the mother of the left back’s child. Fabio Capello stripped Terry of the England captaincy due to the scandal, handing it to Rio Ferdinand.
  • Accused of racially abusing QPR defender Anton Ferdinand in a 1-0 defeat for Chelsea at Loftus Road in October 2011. Investigated by the FA and police, Terry will stand trial in July 2012. Stripped of his country’s captaincy for the second time.

• Fined two weeks wages for drunkenly mocking American tourists in Heathrow Airport in the aftermath of the terrorist attacks of 9/11.
  • Charged with assault and affray after a confrontation with a nightclub bouncer in January 2002, Terry was suspended from England duty and subsequently missed out on the 2002 World Cup. He was later cleared of wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm, unlawful wounding, possessing a bottle as an offensive weapon and affray.
  • In February 2002 Terry was caught on CCTV urinating into a beer glass and dropping it on the floor of an Essex nightclub.
  • Sent off against Tottenham in November 2006 at White Hart Lane, and accused of racially abusing Ledley King. Questioned the integrity of referee Graham Poll, and was later fined £10,000 for inappropriate conduct.
  • Investigated by Chelsea and the FA for reportedly accepting a £10,000 bribe to show a reporter around the London club’s training ground without permission in 2009.
  • In January 2010 Terry was alleged to have had a four-month affair with Wayne Bridge’s girlfriend Vanessa Perroncel. Bridge was deemed as one of Terry’s best friends, and Perroncel was the mother of the left back’s child. Fabio Capello stripped Terry of the England captaincy due to the scandal, handing it to Rio Ferdinand.
  • Accused of racially abusing QPR defender Anton Ferdinand in a 1-0 defeat for Chelsea at Loftus Road in October 2011. Investigated by the FA and police, Terry will stand trial in July 2012. Stripped of his country’s captaincy for the second time.

Oh do fuck off.

Pissed in a pint glass. Oh my god....what a cunt.

Parked in a disabled spot. Try better.

He's a human. He's made mistakes, as have most of us who have ventured out of our mother's basements. If you want to label him a cunt for being fallible then go ahead but you might want to have a word with yourself especially considering the way he's conducted himself this season and taken his game to a whole new level.

So there was a few things in 2002, which is 12 years ago, Found not guilty in the Anton Ferdinand trail, Didn't get charged for the reporter incident, and was accused of racial abusing Ledley King which he was also not charged for.

Easy for you to look up Wikipedia and see these, but bar the Wayne Bridge thing and stuff that happened over 12 years ago, He hasn't really done anything.

Anyway we are going completely off topic and your making yourself look like a bigger cunt then you usually do so I'm going to stop posting about this now.

So there was a few things in 2002, which is 12 years ago, Found not guilty in the Anton Ferdinand trail, Didn't get charged for the reporter incident, and was accused of racial abusing Ledley King which he was also not charged for.

Easy for you to look up Wikipedia and see these, but bar the Wayne Bridge thing and stuff that happened over 12 years ago, He hasn't really done anything.

Anyway we are going completely off topic and your making yourself look like a bigger cunt then you usually do so I'm going to stop posting about this now.

You want to stop it because I opened a can of worms and exposed the hypocrisy and double standard on the forum. You cannot label players like Suarez cunt and them apply a different standard (nonsense excuse) to JT in an attempt to paint him as a decent human being who isn't cut from the same cuntish cloth as suarez and who cares if some of the incident happened 40 million years ago.

Bottomline. suarez is a cunt and so is JT. EOD.

You want to stop it because I opened the can of worms and exposed the hypocrosy and double standard on the forum. You cannot label players like Suarez cunt and them apply a different standard (nonsense excuse) to JT in an attempt to paint him as a decent human being who isn't cut from the same cuntish cloth as suarez and who cares if some of the incident happened 40 million years ago.

JT slept with his teammates wife, and did some other stupid shit when he was drunk 12 years ago. Suarez bit a player in 2011 and then bit a Chelsea player on the pitch last season, while always leaving his boot in and in general being a dirty diving cunt.

Honestly, why do you support Chelsea? you don't seem to enjoy any aspect of the club.

JT slept with his teammates wife, and did some other stupid shit when he was drunk 12 years ago. Suarez bit a player in 2011 and then bit a Chelsea player on the pitch last season, while always leaving his boot in and in general being a dirty diving cunt.

let me guess, which makes JT a decent human being and Suarez a cunt right? got it. splendid logic and impartial analysis.

And the difference between me and you is I call it as it is and don't allow my club allegiance and affiliation cloud my judgement and make me distort facts and sugar coat the truth. you should try being honest more often.

Bit harsh when we have no idea if he's parked in a disabled spot before. :rant:

And urinating into a pint glass... is that better or worse than throwing up in one because I need to know how much of a cunt I am. :blink:

Lionsden is the type of guy who probably thinks Dean Saunders is alright and Paul Elliott deserved it. :wank2:

You want to stop it because I opened a can of worms and exposed the hypocrisy and double standard on the forum. You cannot label players like Suarez cunt and them apply a different standard (nonsense excuse) to JT in an attempt to paint him as a decent human being who isn't cut from the same cuntish cloth as suarez and who cares if some of the incident happened 40 million years ago.

Bottomline. suarez is a cunt and so is JT. EOD.

So basically you are deliberately trying cause an argument and using the forum to do so....In other words trolling!! There is no place for you around here, your attitude stinks and if people say black you say white.....

Log off and get a life.

let me guess, which makes JT a decent human being and Suarez a cunt right? got it. splendid logic.

No, But JT is our club captain and his given his career for this club so I will stand up for him rather than a Liverpool player who bit one of our own players.

Bit harsh when we have no idea if he's parked in a disabled spot before. :rant:

And urinating into a pint glass... is that better or worse than throwing up in one because I need to know how much of a cunt I am. :blink:

Lionsden is the type of guy who probably thinks Dean Saunders is alright and Paul Elliott deserved it. :wank2:

My dads work allows him to park in loading bays during the week. He still does it at weekends when he's not working.

What a cunt.

So basically you are deliberately trying cause an argument and using the forum to do so....In other words trolling!! There is no place for you around here, your attitude stinks and if people say black you say white.....

Log off and get a life.

No I'm exposing the hypocrisy and bullshit as I have zero tolerance for bullshit and call it as it is. Also I don't give a fuck what you or others think of me as i'm not on here to seek approval. If that was the case, I wouldn't post anything that could be deemed controversial. I will continue to say it as i see it whether you and others like it or not and you can take that to the bank.

No I'm exposing the hypocrisy and bullshit as I have zero tolerance for bullshit and call it as it is. Also I don't give a fuck what you or others think of me as i'm not on here to seek approval. If that was the case, I wouldn't post anything that could be deemed controversial. I will continue to say it as i see it whether you and others like it or not and you can take that to the bank.

But you are here to speak all things Chelsea and raise debate, not cause shit or troll like your trying to do. You spoke earlier saying it's not Hazard FC it's Chelsea FC, well this isn't lionsden.net and never will be.

You want to debate, lets go, me and you now.

I don't want to derail this, but I think it's very clear what JT said to Anton. What was his defence? "Oh, I only said 'Anton do you think I called you a b**** c***?'"

Please.

I support JT the footballer but not the person. Yes, he's done great things for the club, but he's also acted like a fucking idiot off the pitch and believe it or not that negative stuff affects the club. The only reason he's been quiet as of late is because his powers are on the wane and Mourinho is in charge - he's become dispensable. However, when he was a better player he acted arrogantly and thought he was untouchable; he apparently got Mourinho sacked according to many stories and no one can really deny that, at the very least, he had a good long think about joining City before signing a new fat contract...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You