Zlatan Ibrahimovic

I was talking about now, as in the French league.

I'm bored of discussing this with you. Apparently he has several defining moments, none of which you can call to mind. Let's just agree to disagree.

zlatan went to psg at 31. so u think his prime was at 31??? strange.i just hope no one says DD went to china in his prime. LOL.

i cant recall xavi's moment of magic. seems he is over-rated too. mean while iniesta has a couple in a world cup and that goal against us in 2008. so he is fine. what kind of an argument is this?

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zlatan went to psg at 31. so u think his prime was at 31??? strange.i just hope no one says DD went to china in his prime. LOL.

Didn't Drogba have his best scoring season with us at the age of 31/32? You know he was born in 1978 don't you?

i cant recall xavi's moment of magic. seems he is over-rated too. mean while iniesta has a couple in a world cup and that goal against us in 2008. so he is fine. what kind of an argument is this?

It was probably when he was captain for the CL final in Puyol's absence and absolutely destroyed United's midfield.

Anyway, agree to disagree.

Didn't Drogba have his best scoring season with us at the age of 31/32? You know he was born in 1978 don't you?

It was probably when he was captain for the CL final in Puyol's absence and absolutely destroyed United's midfield.

so the best goalscoring record= the prime of a player? well i would rather take his performances. also prime would be a period rather than a season.

did xavi do that individually? i remeber united butt-fucking barca for first 10-15 minutes before barca scored and barca as a team (iniesta included) did what u said.also, that performance is nothing different from what he did against every team barca played under pep from 2008-11. i would rather count that whole set rather than one moment.

Are we discussing whether zlatan is overrated?

Wow, have you seen him play?

He can play as a striker or play as provider. Physically he is really strong and he has wonderful techniques.

For pure footballer stand point, I'll take zlatan over drogba.

• 4 weeks later...

Casual order:

Van Basten

Ronaldo

Romario

Rummenigge

Raul

Batistuta

Eto'o

Henry

Messi

Shevchenko

Weah

Drogba

Villa

C.Ronaldo

Suarez

This overrated #daretobullshit couldn't even lace their boots.

I will still take Zlatan ahead of every single striker in the world bar (maybe just maybe suarez). some people are nuts

I'm sorry, I just can't believe people would still have Suarez here after what he did to Brana. Fuck him, doesn't show up for the big games and is a cunt. Don't want him anywhere near this great club. Suits his personality to stay where he is.

Casual order:

Van Basten

Ronaldo

Romario

Rummenigge

Raul

Batistuta

Eto'o

Henry

Messi

Shevchenko

Weah

Drogba

Villa

C.Ronaldo

Suarez

This overrated #daretobullshit couldn't even lace their boots.

Ibra is much better than half of that list!

Just because PSG lost, people are acting as if it was an argument to prove he is "overrated"!

Yes, he didnt win the Champions League yet and probably never will, but so what? What if Cech didnt save 3 fucking penalties in Munich, would Drogba be overrated because of it???

Ibra is one of the best strikers of all time and he has achieved amazing things throughout his career. He was the best player in Italy when Serie A was still a powerhouse, he rocked the world in Holland and he owns Ligue 1. The only time he didnt do much was in Barcelona and that was because Messi and Guardiola stabbed him in the back!!!

I find it pathetic for people to try to downgrade him (or anyone else) just because they dont like him as a person...

Just because PSG lost, people are acting as if it was an argument to prove he is "overrated"!

Yes, he didnt win the Champions League yet and probably never will, but so what? What if Cech didnt save 3 fucking penalties in Munich, would Drogba be overrated because of it???

Ibra is one of the best strikers of all time and he has achieved amazing things throughout his career. He was the best player in Italy when Serie A was still a powerhouse, he rocked the world in Holland and he owns Ligue 1. The only time he didnt do much was in Barcelona and that was because Messi and Guardiola stabbed him in the back!!!

I find it pathetic for people to try to downgrade him (or anyone else) just because they dont like him as a person...

He is actually one of the few people who have macho ego but have the capability to more than back it off. Will definitely go down as one of the best who played in that position

I'm sorry, I just can't believe people would still have Suarez here after what he did to Brana. Fuck him, doesn't show up for the big games and is a cunt. Don't want him anywhere near this great club. Suits his personality to stay where he is.

Well I want the best players playing at CFC. If his cuntish self inspires us to greater and sustained success on the pitch then i doubt many would complain. and moreover playing the moral high ground is a bit rich from the same people that adores and supports a certified cunt like JT.

Well said. I should point out another player that failed to win the Champions League:

ronaldo-brazil-300x200.jpg

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You