Zlatan Ibrahimovic

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's mad, just insane. AC Milan basically stated that they don't have much money and in terms of transfer fee and wages they could gain / save £150m. I can't blame them but PSG are just going all out to dominate, and not dominate in a couple of years but dominate now, dominate immediately. Lucky for Montpelier that they won the league last season and for us winning the UCL, i'm so glad we've got that out the way now considering what these Malaga's, Anzi's, Man City's, PSG's are doing to todays football. Yeah i remember they got Levezzi too didn't they and they already have good players like Pastore and Gamiero, Nene, Menez, Alex. Disturbing. They will dominate Ligue 1 for ages.

I realy hope Sakho will leave now. He got no choice, Anceloti prefered Godin and Alex.

Now with Silva, Sakho will have even less chances to play. He should move to Barca or somewhere, there he will properly evolve into fantasic CB. Psg has great talent in their own squad, but they go buy Silva instead.

It's mad, just insane. AC Milan basically stated that they don't have much money and in terms of transfer fee and wages they could gain / save £150m. I can't blame them but PSG are just going all out to dominate, and not dominate in a couple of years but dominate now, dominate immediately. Lucky for Montpelier that they won the league last season and for us winning the UCL, i'm so glad we've got that out the way now considering what these Malaga's, Anzi's, Man City's, PSG's are doing to todays football. Yeah i remember they got Levezzi too didn't they and they already have good players like Pastore and Gamiero, Nene, Menez, Alex. Disturbing. They will dominate Ligue 1 for ages.

delighted for Montpelier ,,,good to see Lyon failing

As I know Gameiro is moving to Valencia (nothing official, but very likely; he said he wants to play in spain).

Also Motta, Alex, Godin, Nene are not young anyomore. Even Ibra is not young anymore.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You