Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BenIsLegend

Wishlist Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Started by BenIsLegend,

489 posts in this topic

It's mad, just insane. AC Milan basically stated that they don't have much money and in terms of transfer fee and wages they could gain / save £150m. I can't blame them but PSG are just going all out to dominate, and not dominate in a couple of years but dominate now, dominate immediately. Lucky for Montpelier that they won the league last season and for us winning the UCL, i'm so glad we've got that out the way now considering what these Malaga's, Anzi's, Man City's, PSG's are doing to todays football. Yeah i remember they got Levezzi too didn't they and they already have good players like Pastore and Gamiero, Nene, Menez, Alex. Disturbing. They will dominate Ligue 1 for ages.

delighted for Montpelier ,,,good to see Lyon failing

It's mad, just insane. AC Milan basically stated that they don't have much money and in terms of transfer fee and wages they could gain / save £150m. I can't blame them but PSG are just going all out to dominate, and not dominate in a couple of years but dominate now, dominate immediately. Lucky for Montpelier that they won the league last season and for us winning the UCL, i'm so glad we've got that out the way now considering what these Malaga's, Anzi's, Man City's, PSG's are doing to todays football. Yeah i remember they got Levezzi too didn't they and they already have good players like Pastore and Gamiero, Nene, Menez, Alex. Disturbing. They will dominate Ligue 1 for ages.

As I know Gameiro is moving to Valencia (nothing official, but very likely; he said he wants to play in spain).

Also Motta, Alex, Godin, Nene are not young anyomore. Even Ibra is not young anymore.

wow, just wow, i gota say Chelsea are the ultimate example for all foreign investors buyin football clubs. we showed how its done and to say psg are at fault would be double standard (if chelsea fan). it feels great to know that we are used as measurin stick, even if it is in a 'bad' way. hahahahaha

Justin_3d, francozola, Gerg and 1 other like this

wow, just wow, i gota say Chelsea are the ultimate example for all foreign investors buyin football clubs. we showed how its done and to say psg are at fault would be double standard (if chelsea fan). it feels great to know that we are used as measurin stick, even if it is in a 'bad' way. hahahahaha

Atleast now we seem not to be interested in already established stars.

it was Italian sides who first spent daft money, Italian clubs got exactly whoever they wanted in the 80`s by being able to pay more than anyone else. then Real Madrid and their expensive collection of big names in the 90`s then us.

there seems to be more teams capable of spending big in more countries than ever at present.

it was Italian sides who first spent daft money, Italian clubs got exactly whoever they wanted in the 80`s by being able to pay more than anyone else. then Real Madrid and their expensive collection of big names in the 90`s then us.

there seems to be more teams capable of spending big in more countries than ever at present.

Lazio paid £35Million for Crespo in 2000! 2000 that is insane! Crazy Serie A and it's wages.

maybe that is the real reason why their country is financially on it`s arse now despite having such globally imported food produce,clothes,cars,beauty products,wine etc.. and so much tourism every year.

we wise in England..we get foreigners to blow their money instead :)

Muzchap likes this

Atleast now we seem not to be interested in already established stars.

yeah, and we get tobsplash cash twice during our rebuilding stage while they'll have FFP hahaha. even if they do spend we know it wont be like we have past 2 seasons, i cant wait to see how these teams rebuild themselves, gona be interesting.

edit:thats also with the fact we won UCL, if they dont how in the hell will they rebuild? atleast not my worry.

Spending vast sums on players reaching the end of their careers is crazy. Thank god Roman realized the error he made, we are finally building a squad with the long term in mind.

There's nothing illegal in a rich cunt buying a team and spending as much as he wants (Forget FFP for now). People moan but every team has an owner and every owner bought them from somewhere. Now we just need to see how we can fare against PSG in America. Will be great to beat them tbh. Thiago Silva will be at the Olympics anyway. Zlatan vs JT again, good stuff. Good luck to PSG anyway, fuck it.

Why is this posting in white? Had to edit it and turn it black!