Zlatan Ibrahimovic

What does him being ugly have to do with anything? Are you gay?

Wtf hahahhaha of course I'm not gay you melt! His enormous nose offends me. Every time i see him on my tv screen i feel an innate anger that rages like fire. The kind of anger that i feel when a cocky little show off like you feels the need to try and take the piss outta me! Cheers Big ears!

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would be an amazing signing! Zlatan has been one of my favorite players in world football for years! he has such great technique for such a big guy just like Drogba! but i can only take this with a pinch of salt at the moment until something more concrete comes up.

Will never happen, but imagine Ibra dominating the Arsenal and Spud back 4's.

That alone would be worth it!

My favorite BIG striker on the planet.

It's funny i've slagged off Zlatan for nearly a decade but watching him in the Euro's and against Arsenal in the UCL kinda made my opinion change. This transfer wont happen anyway but it would be quite incredible if it did. He's so strong, he dominates defenders and makes them look so insignificant at times. Probably just another stupid rumour at this stage in the season. No matter how much i've disliked him over the years, he always scores and gives defences nightmares. Would be amazing for 2 years or so.

Would be a bad move.

He no longer even plays as a striker.

He plays in the hole behind the main striker, linking play between midfield and the forward-line. He flourishes like that.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion, when Ibra is clearly not a lone striker and for the most part he has played along another striker.

I would clearly welcome Ibra.

No way we would play with both Ibrahimovic and Torres on the pitch and neither would be happy to sit on the bench, especially Ibra.

Twice, against Arsenal.

Oh burn!

He is class but he won't come here to be rotated with Torres, if he would do on a decent wage for a reasonable price then snap the bastard up!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You