Zlatan Ibrahimovic

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing about £20-25 million. Perhaps a bit pricey for someone we will only use for a maximum of about 3 seasons and who is getting on the wrong side of 30.

However his talent is undeniable. Definitely World Class. If we missed out on Cavani there isn't really anyone left other, than Ibra, who is

1) Attainable

2) World Class (Will make an immediate impact)

3) Can play in our system

Plus if you're a Lukaku advocate, Ibra won't hinder his career at Chelsea too much. Also, the things I mentioned in my previous post, such as being a real winner, strong character, wanting to play under Mourinho and win a CL etc. Taking all this into account, he would and should be, taking all things and circumstances into consideration, a great buy.

I'd still favour Rooney over this guy. Rooney is a big game player, would be available (possibly) at the same price point and is a lot more versatile than old Zlatan.

But I don't see why PSG would be willing to sell at that price. They certainly aren't operating the same financial model that the Glazers are at United. They're both viable options if the price is right but I agree with Alex that £40 million would be closer to the real price.

Ibra will probably cost a fortune though.

I can't see why PSG would let him go on the cheap so it's a lot of money for a player who will be 32 halfway through the season. Plus this would be his last big contract in all likelihood and there are clubs out there willing to pay him the big money - his current club being one of them.

Sounds like bad business.

I can't see why PSG would let him go on the cheap so it's a lot of money for a player who will be 32 halfway through the season. Plus this would be his last big contract in all likelihood and there are clubs out there willing to pay him the big money - his current club being one of them.

Sounds like bad business.

If we are going this route. May as well use that money add ten mil and Fernando and go get cavani.

If we are going this route. May as well use that money add ten mil and Fernando and go get cavani.

Exactly. Cavani has re-sale value, is five years younger and if we could ship Torres the other way then that's a massive saving that probably offsets the extra cost in the initial purchase.

Ibra is better than Cavani but Cavani is of course younger, but by the time Ibra gives us 2-3 seasons Lukaku could be a top class striker by then! I just want us to sign a top striker!!! i hope we get one!!! #squeakybumtime

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You