Zlatan Ibrahimovic

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...

With Carlo perhaps leaving PSG and rumors flying around that Ibra doesn't want to stay without Carlo he could be on the move. With our current strikeforce, Lukaku's situation, Ibra's desire to win CL and Mourinho coming here I wouldn't be surprised if he was our player when the next season starts.

I won't waste my time talking about Ibra's quality, it's evident he is one of the best strikers in the history of the sport in terms of ability and with his confidence and experience I'm sure he would do well here.

Honestly, I would be happy if we signed him because it would be ideal for Lukaku to learn from another amazing striker like Ibra is, but would also leave long term future to Romelu which wouldn't be the case with players like Lewa, Cavani and Falcao.

So, what's your take on it?

With Carlo perhaps leaving PSG and rumors flying around that Ibra doesn't want to stay without Carlo he could be on the move. With our current strikeforce, Lukaku's situation, Ibra's desire to win CL and Mourinho coming here I wouldn't be surprised if he was our player when the next season starts.

I won't waste my time talking about Ibra's quality, it's evident he is one of the best strikers in the history of the sport in terms of ability and with his confidence and experience I'm sure he would do well here.

Honestly, I would be happy if we signed him because it would be ideal for Lukaku to learn from another amazing striker like Ibra is, but would also leave long term future to Romelu which wouldn't be the case with players like Lewa, Cavani and Falcao.

So, what's your take on it?

Speaking about Mourinho and Ibrahimovic, it's worth remembering that Jose traded the latter for Eto'o in his second season at Inter and he apparently even said the Eto'o is better than Ibrahimovic. So, that might be some sort of indication of their relationship already.

With the way things are going on the Cavani, Falcao and Lewy fronts, we won't have many other 'top' strikers available when Mourinho takes over. So he'd be a decent option for a year or two, and we will surely win the league with him. Only problem is his attitude and all that moaning at his team-mates.

Speaking about Mourinho and Ibrahimovic, it's worth remembering that Jose traded the latter for Eto'o in his second season at Inter and he apparently even said the Eto'o is better than Ibrahimovic. So, that might be some sort of indication of their relationship already.

Was that the case of Jose wanting Etoo or more of Zlatan wanting to join Barcelona?

He would be absolutely fantastic, I would welcome him with open arms. Plus, he could tutor Lukaku and wouldn't stench his growth as Zlatan won't be playing in 2-3 seasons to come. Perfect signing.

Make what you wish:

.@papakojo Mourinho has never sold him, Ibra left cause he wanted to win Champions, Mourinho asked him to stay. They still talk often

Was that the case of Jose wanting Etoo or more of Zlatan wanting to join Barcelona?

Zlatan wanted to leave, Jose didn't like it much and said after he left that Etoo was better anyway.

I don't think Ibra can work well in Mourinho team. Jose treats his teams as family while Zlatan, as much as I love him, is a bit of a mercenary.

Make what you wish:

.@papakojo Mourinho has never sold him, Ibra left cause he wanted to win Champions, Mourinho asked him to stay. They still talk often

This! At least that was what CHOULO told me yesterday...

Zlatan wanted to leave, Jose didn't like it much and said after he left that Etoo was better anyway.

I don't think Ibra can work well in Mourinho team. Jose treats his teams as family while Zlatan, as much as I love him, is a bit of a mercenary.

A shame that Zlatan is such a bitch about football because he is an amazing striker. Plays effortlessly with a breeze like style. I would love him here if I knew he was a loyal and club focused player but unfortunately it seem's like he isn't and only plays for himself. I hope I'm wrong and he has finally matured as he would be ideal for us if we can't get Cavani.

Make what you wish:

Typical journo trying to sell his story. How would he know if Jose and Ibra still talk?!

"Given the motivation and stimulation he gave me, I would have killed for Mourinho." - Zlatan back in 2011.

Hadn't even considered him an option up until now because I was sure he wouldn't leave PSG but maybe he could be available after all. For me Zlatan is the best centre forward in the world and age wouldn't be an issue as we have Lukaku. If (when) the likes of Cavani, Falcao, Lewandowski move elsewhere, I would love to have this guy for a couple of years and I'm sure Mourinho would love to have him. He tried to sign him for Real Madrid from Barcelona in 2010 but Barca preferred selling him to Milan instead of their fierce rivals.

If we don't get Cavani I'd rip both you arms off and probably your left leg off too for Ibra. Putting aside his age, he is a great Striker and is one of the only World Class Strikers who would be great in our style of play. A strike force of Ibra and Lukaku is exactly what Jose would want. I could see it terrorising defenses.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You