Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Z. Ibrahimovic has told Milan that he wants to move to Chelsea, his manager is working hard for the move to go through [TuttoSport].

Can't see it myself in all honesty, he's probably only rumoured to go to us because we won the CL. Ibra seems to have a habit of CL Trophy chasing :)

Would be a good purchase if it happened though.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like him here, but only for something reasonable. He is 30 years old so no resale value in him unlike Torres has. Also, Ibra here would mean Torres out.

You think Torres has value in him? you realize whole of spain hate him? they wanted llorente in the spanish squad infront of Torres! what i just is irrelevant i know!

but i rather have ibromovich in our squad rather then somebody like molouda or sturridge

what`s the price we looking at?

what`s the problem this time with his current club? why can't he seem to just settle anywhere?..the guy has had more clubs than captain caveman! he`s like the continental Tommy Tynan ffs.

i think it has to do with him winning a trophy in every league in europe... next season... if he moves to us he will want a german move!

what i don't i understand is, have our clubbed tapped him up? or is it something the players usually just blur out?

" why chelsea"?

It wont happen. Yes he is quality, but it would basically spell the end of torres for us which is what we are trying to avoid. Also if we were going to pay 35 mil for ibra which is what AC milan would want at least, as he is ushc high profile, we may as well done everything possible to get the great man to stay, (Didier obv). I would rather have hulk as he fills a problem position we have, and should enable us to get the best out of torres.

He's an unbelievably talented player, and sometimes that can take away from the fact that he has also been a prolific goalscorer over the past 5-6 years. The biggest problem for me is that he will be 31 in October. At least with the link to Maicon the figures being talked about are about £6m which is reasonable considering he will have no resale value.

If we can buy Ibra for no more than £12m I would buy him in a heartbeat but I cannot see Milan selling him for anything less than £20m.

He's an unbelievably talented player, and sometimes that can take away from the fact that he has also been a prolific goalscorer over the past 5-6 years. The biggest problem for me is that he will be 31 in October. At least with the link to Maicon the figures being talked about are about £6m which is reasonable considering he will have no resale value.

If we can buy Ibra for no more than £12m I would buy him in a heartbeat but I cannot see Milan selling him for anything less than £20m.

Plus he wouldn't be happy with being 2nd choice. This transfer won't happen.

I would like him here, but only for something reasonable. He is 30 years old so no resale value in him unlike Torres has. Also, Ibra here would mean Torres out.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion, when Ibra is clearly not a lone striker and for the most part he has played along another striker.

I would clearly welcome Ibra.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You