• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3204840swsw.gif

Go back to CFCnet!

Oh wait..you've been banned hahah!

But its okay isn't it? Cause everyone else sucks but you!

Admin at CFCnet

No, he isn't. The comments directed at JCX were out of line, and uncalled for (something Bigthrobbus has previous form for). Some people seem to be quick to forget why the other transfer threads were locked - but let me guarantee you, that attacking the man isn't going to be tolerated, here or anywhere else on these forums.

Or any other forum

Which doesn't justify the nature of his response - but then, you see, he's a serial offender when it comes to posting insulting comments to other members, and has had 2 previous official warnings for his behaviour. Nor does it justify the aggressive, ignorant and insulting pm he stupidly just sent me. So now he's managed (all through his own efforts) to get himself permanently banned.

haha, You can carry on taking things totally out of context if you like.

Where did i say "everybody sucks but me"?

If you had actually seen why that guy banned me then you would probably laugh tbh.

The previous guy hit the nail on the head when he spoke about minions etc.

I love it how everyone who isn't British or never gets down the Bridge is getting there two bits in!

I make one comment with regard to an american trying to shoot down a simple statement, Receive about 20 abusive replies including a direct attack on the clubs home support, Oh and a hitler jib!!!(lol) and I'm now KKK and personally responsible for the holocaust!!!!

Christ on a downhill mountain bike!

This place is as mad as RAWK!!!!

VJmVJ.gif

Your response to blue in my veins was over the top. If you can't handle answers like his, then you will struggle to keep a positive reputation in any forum. No need to go insulting people for petty things.

You didn't. Just seems like its everyone elses fault that you get banned or you don't get along with other people

The whole "not from britain", "dont go to the bridge" thing is getting old. For all we know, you could live in the States or some shit.

International supporters are just as important as supporters like you. No I don't get to Stamford bridge, but myself and many other people on this forum and around the world wake up or stay up to watch our team play at 1,2,3,4,5,6 o'clock in the morning. There are probably more international fans than British fans if we're being honest

Roman isn't british, nor are 70% of the team. Get over it, or are you to close minded.

Your response to blue in my veins was over the top. If you can't handle answers like his, then you will struggle to keep a positive reputation in any forum. No need to go insulting people for petty things.

So its ok for another 20+ to do exactly that?

haha

It seems like this forum is like the mob and I'm receiving my free introductory beating!!

So its ok for another 20+ to do exactly that?

haha

It seems like this forum is like the mob and I'm receiving my free introductory beating!!

It's because of the way you presented your argument. I can see where you were coming from, but it was always going to be negatively perceived. If you stay a bit more laid back, then this won't repeat again. It's all about mutual respect.

It's because of the way you presented your argument. I can see where you were coming from, but it was always going to be negatively perceived. If you stay a bit more laid back, then this won't repeat again. It's all about mutual respect.

Yeah you're right.

RVyP9.gif