CFCNet Rebel!

Hey people, CFCnet was driving me mad, Longtime poster on a few forums and decided to join TC today as I'm sick of the masses of bickering between 'fans' etc.

I hope this place can help me a find a new home for INTELLIGENT discussion with REAL supporters of the club!!!

Moved to Bristol a few years back due to work, But hardly miss a match at SB!

Its an honour to join this well scrubbed ship, Lets just hope I'm not made to walk the plank!

Cheers!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the impression it was a bit more chilled here?

Perhaps not? :lol:

A few users on here just love the petty arguments. Since, it's preseason most members have nothing to complain about football wise so they just complain about eachother.

It's a great place, a place i could never leave but people have been known to leave because of the bickering and many have been banned, warned, suspended etc so it's not quite as cosy as may seem. I've been here since the start tho so i'm used to it and know basically everyone so i actually somewhat enjoy the bickering and arguments. I'm not sure how a new member would fare if i'm honest. Can be off putting seeing some of our threads and understanding some of our members.

It's a great place, a place i could never leave but people have been known to leave because of the bickering and many have been banned, warned, suspended etc so it's not quite as cosy as may seem. I've been here since the start tho so i'm used to it and know basically everyone so i actually somewhat enjoy the bickering and arguments. I'm not sure how a new member would fare if i'm honest. Can be off putting seeing some of our threads and understanding some of our members.

lol.

Cheers pal.

Welcome mate.

I also left from CFCNet. Its terrible. A few core members/dictators that think there it with their petty minions following. If you speak out against them you get a huge backlash.

This site is undoubtedly better. Better members and better staff. A proper community of fans.

I was on CFCnet too, just didn't feel comfortable there or free. There is bickering here and immature guys but it's fun, laid back and more importantly... carefree. You will enjoy yourself here i'm sure.

EDIT: Just seen Modric thread lmao. Ciao.