Robin van Persie joins Manchester United

NiclasCFC

Arsenal fans must be shattered :lol: Well there goes there title challenge. Good striker but we don't need him. I think he wants to go to Juventus. In fact he'll go anywhere, he just wants to get out of that shithole. :D

This song MUST be sung at the Arse games (Rub the irony in)

He leaves when he wants

He leaves when he wants

it's RVP, he leaves when he wants !

Also, it seems RVP is being linked to us by alot of opposition fans. They seem to think it makes the most sense. Again I can't see it happening because it would break Torres's confidence and we'd be back to square one.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I will be fed up if Torres does not hit this season running, we had two quality strikers in Torres and Drogba last season and certainly wouldnt mind seeing RVP here. With all respect to Torres, RVP is a better player and the club's needs should come before a players needs

Well I will be fed up if Torres does not hit this season running, we had two quality strikers in Torres and Drogba last season and certainly wouldnt mind seeing RVP here. With all respect to Torres, RVP is a better player and the club's needs should come before a players needs

Agree with you, I didn't mean it that way. I meant that RVP is almost certainly not going to join us so if we put in a bid it'll just create disharmony for no reason. Anyway I'm not too sure about RVP as he's so ridiculously injury prone. I'd rather we sell Torres and get someone like Cavani but apparently he doesn't want to leave Napoli this summer

Well, one think that always happen here: using a topic about a player that is no longer rumoured to become a Chelsea player, to discuss a move from Arsenal to City.

This topic should be closed, because its really bad when I came to the transfer section and find topics about Nasri, RVP or Lavezzi.

Nasri-Tweet.png

Cannot stand this twat. So disrespectful to his old club.... Yes I understand it's Arsenal but it's not the point, his attitude makes out as if he actually did something other then sit on the bench for City all season...

Well, one think that always happen here: using a topic about a player that is no longer rumoured to become a Chelsea player, to discuss a move from Arsenal to City.

This topic should be closed, because its really bad when I came to the transfer section and find topics about Nasri, RVP or Lavezzi.

You seem in a happy mood.

Cannot stand this twat. So disrespectful to his old club.... Yes I understand it's Arsenal but it's not the point, his attitude makes out as if he actually did something other then sit on the bench for City all season...

+1 For a good squad player his arrogance is astounding...

I actually feel a little sorry for Arsene, he is a good manager but the club lack ambition and he is scared of making big purchases...

I'm also glad though as like the spuds, I'm hoping Arsenal become a diminishing force...

I bet the goners (typo? :P) rue the day Dein left....

I would have RVP though, more depth and breadth to the squad and experience and ex-players always score against old clubs (Glen J) so he's worth at least 2 games a year :)

http://www1.skysport.../11095/7871285/

I guess this makes sense. I mean, what's the point of having a pre-season tour if your whole team has just announced to be on their way out? :Goober:

They planned to travel to Africa AND Asia this year? Sounds like a dreadful idea to me.