Robin van Persie joins Manchester United

NiclasCFC

No, I just want the forum to get more interesting, and I dont think that discussing if RVP will leave Arsenal and join City is a good way to do it.

Its better to complain than say "I'm leavin the forum" and then return some days later...

YOU did that almost as soon as you arrived ,Complained that everyone picked on you ....

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didier Drogba and Van Persie spent 8 years at Chelsea and Arsenal.

Van Persie won: FA Cup.

Drogba won: Champions League, 3 Premier League titles, 4 FA cups and 2 League cups.

Puts things really into perspective...instead of calling RVP judas, they should thank him for the time spent at the club...

And also this pic :D

252322_406439276060817_493401703_n.jpg

You are realy comparing Drogba to Van Persie?

Van Persie did 1/34 for Arsenal from what Didi did for us in those 8 years. Van Persie only got 1.5 good-great seasons. They should thank him only for this time, not for staying. He's a twat, not for wanting to leave, thats ok, but for saying those things in his massage to the fans. He made Wenger and the club the ones to blame, and maybe he's right, but it was just disrespectful, Wenger did so much for he's career, he was injured so much in those years, Wenger could easily sell him back to Feynord or something like that. Like i said its ok he want to move and start winning, but why saying those things... Arsenal are growing shit personalities- Nasri, Cesc, Adebayor, now him.

The more I think about it I would like for us to make a bid for RVP. Him and his wife are settled in London and children love school over here. Take the hint, he may just want to join us. Yes, it may cause a rift as Torres would not want to be benched but look at Real, 2 brilliant strikers in Higuain and Benzema. Why can't we do the same now Drogba has left. Torres hasnt proven himself at Chelsea and most people if you had to have RVP over Torres, I would say yes and we could get him for cheaper than other players like Hulk

The more I think about it I would like for us to make a bid for RVP. Him and his wife are settled in London and children love school over here. Take the hint, he may just want to join us. Yes, it may cause a rift as Torres would not want to be benched but look at Real, 2 brilliant strikers in Higuain and Benzema. Why can't we do the same now Drogba has left. Torres hasnt proven himself at Chelsea and most people if you had to have RVP over Torres, I would say yes and we could get him for cheaper than other players like Hulk

No. I have no problem with getting another top striker, but just not Van Persie.

Arsenal would want close to 25m for him and plus his wages, is he really worth it? imo definitely no.

He will be 29 next month, only had 1 injury free season in forever and i just don't see anyway he will repeat the heroics he did last season.

No. I have no problem with getting another top striker, but just not Van Persie.

Arsenal would want close to 25m for him and plus his wages, is he really worth it? imo definitely no.

He will be 29 next month, only had 1 injury free season in forever and i just don't see anyway he will repeat the heroics he did last season.

That is not that bad IMO, considering we would have to pay around £40m for Falcao. He still has another 3-4 seasons in him, if he stays fit I can't see any reason why he will not stay fit and continue on form. Torres use to have his inury problems himself but has got over it. Hulk ideally would be a good fit because of his versitality but foor us to improve our league position we need another striker IMO with proven experience in front of goal

That is not that bad IMO, considering we would have to pay around £40m for Falcao. He still has another 3-4 seasons in him, if he stays fit I can't see any reason why he will not stay fit and continue on form. Torres use to have his inury problems himself but has got over it. Hulk ideally would be a good fit because of his versitality but foor us to improve our league position we need another striker IMO with proven experience in front of goal

Hulk and sturridge

agree ...IF we did sign him he would be injured all the time. Seriously he doesnt match the age profile we are now signing

I had a dream about a year ago that Van Persie left Arsenal and joined us and scored a hattrick against them in a 5-2 win at Arsenal. Not long later he scored a hattrick for them against us in a 5-3, too similar.

I don't like him because he seems an arrogant cunt at an arrogant cunt club but i could never say i wouldn't want him here, it's impossible. If he came, i would have so much fun with my goon mates. He's an exceptional player, love him or hate him.

He can play with Messi. Van Persie is a LW turned striker.

Van Persie - Messi - Sanchez

or

Pedro - Van Persie - Messi

Like a few years ago with Messi and Villa.

I'd not wanna play against that, i must say.