Robin van Persie joins Manchester United

NiclasCFC

If we were to sign him where would he play? Number 10? I doubt we would play him infront of Torres!

so maybe

.......Mata............RVP...........Hazard..........

..........................Torres........................

im not gonna lie but that is just mouth-watering! shame it will never happen!

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he goes City

.....Nasri........Aguero........Silva....

.......................RVP....................

If he goes Madrid

....Ozil...........RVP...........Ronaldo...

.................Benzema........................

Scary stuff.

I hope he goes to Juventus, but I'm positive he'll go to Manchester City.

I expect Manchester City to sell Dzeko to Juventus or a Bundesliga club, and maybe sell Tevez to wherever.

That would leave 'em with Balotelli, Aguero and Van Persie, unless I'm missing someone completely obvious.

P.S. - Remember Giroud saying he prefers Arsenal over us because of stability?

Since when is losing 2 captains in 2 seasons considered stability?

Juventes bound...if Van Persie has a sense of love for the team he leaves, he will not stay the EPL.

So Juventus are main contender, unless of course Barcelona or Madrid gets in. And lets' be fair, Barcelona ain't got nobody after Villa which cost them this season.

Mourinho is good with Benzema and Higuian.

Thus theoretical only Juventus and Barcelona should be his choice if he wants to be a starter and move away from the EPL so he won't hunt his old club......only in CL!

We don't need him at all. Rather use the money on someone like Modric/Moutinho or Hulk.

So true. If Torres is to regain his world-class form, he doesnt need major competiton in front of him, and we need to strengthen in other areas. If he's staying in England he's surely City bound..

Arsenal comments 5-10 months ago

"He isn't like that cunt Na$ri, he loves this club and has been a fan since a kid"

"He is loyal and the best striker in the world, he cares for this club and the fans"

"He will never leave, he isn't Torres lol"

"He will go down as an Arsenal legend, we will be stronger next year."

"We are the might arsenal, why would he choose City of over us, he isn't Nasri lol"

"He cares for loyalty and football, he will turn down any money or success, he is an Arsenal legend."

"He scores when he wants! He will stay! Don't worry lads!"

jock1184fdfdcbdce8ff.jpg

To be fair,with the service the Arsenal midfield offers,any premiership quality striker would score that many.

Really?

There is nothing special about Arsenal's midfield RVP is just a quality striker.

he ended the 09/10 season with 22 goals in 26 games. Last season clearly wasn't a one off.

33 games, but yes he was good in the second half of 09/10. So "one and a half season wonder". Thats only my guess off course. He was outstanding this season, but i realy dont think he's generely that good.

33 games, but yes he was good in the second half of 09/10. So "one and a half season wonder". Thats only my guess off course. He was outstanding this season, but i realy dont think he's generely that good.

the reason why he hasn't been so prolific in the past is because he played as a number 10! ever since Arsenal played him as the main striker he hasn't stopped scoring! He is class! and would make Juventus/Man City serious serious contenders in the CL.

You have to lol at Arsenal.

I wouldn't want him at Chelsea. 28, injury prone and a strong affiliation with Arsenal. I can make an exception for Ashley Cole because he is the best left back in the world but I've never rated RVP that highly to begin with.