Luke Shaw

Joker10

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He actually said in a Twitter interview with fans that the toughest player he's played against is Victor Moses!

If he thinks Victor Moses is the toughest opponent, he can stay at Soton, I don't want him here! :lol:

He actually said in a Twitter interview with fans that the toughest player he's played against is Victor Moses!

If he thinks Victor Moses is the toughest opponent, he can stay at Soton, I don't want him here! :lol:

Moses dropped some heavy stone tablets on his foot .. no wonder he found him tough

Moses dropped some heavy stone tablets on his foot .. no wonder he found him tough

Yeah, I remember him struggling with Moses' brute force. He did not have a good game IIRC. But, I mean, he could have lied and said Hazard or Bale to protect his reputation :lol:

you can laugh if you want, but i love victor.

He is not good in the final in front of the goal, but when you look at it twice, Willian, Schuurle, Oscar, and even Hazard (sometimes) are not better than him.

I really want him to stay with us next season, as i said, laugh if you want, but i'm sure, he's got all the tools to be a more than decent squad player (if not starter)

English surcharge?

We have 4 players to fill the home grown quota this season, we need 8.

1. Zouma

2. Terry (33 years old!!!!)

3. Cahill

4. Lukaku ('if' he doesn't get sold with Ba & Torres holding on)

Ake & Kalas 'should' (for their development) be on loan again, same goes for Piazon and co. There comes a point when we can't keep buying random foreign players. There is an agenda amongst some on here, wanting us to become like what Arsenal used to be, an anti-English club.

we don't need 8

Not sure why people don't seem to understand that there is no HG quota. There is a non-HG quota of 17. So to make up a 25 man squad, ideally you would register 8 HG players. If you don't have enough HG then you loose that squad place. So if we only have 4 HG players then we are only allowed to register a total of 21 players. The remaining 4 can only be filled with HG players.

So even if we don't sign HG players and if we have U21s to make up the numbers, it won't be a problem at all. We can make a squad of 17 non-HG players, 4 HG, 4 or more U21s = full squad.

we don't need 8

So you'd rather have a small squad?, heck.. why not go the whole hog and fuck with FFP too, and get sanctions from UEFA like City have done in the UCL, thinner the squad the better!. This is an english club, we should have an english backbone, some 'supposed' Chelsea 'fans' don't understand how important it is for the culture..

By the looks of it, we'll have a 17 man squad in a few years time.

So you'd rather have a small squad?, heck.. why not go the whole hog and fuck with FFP too, and get sanctions from UEFA like City have done in the UCL, thinner the squad the better!. This is an english club, we should have an english backbone, some 'supposed' Chelsea 'fans' don't understand how important it is for the culture..

By the looks of it, we'll have a 17 man squad in a few years time.

how small squad? Bir_CFC explained it. 17 non HG + 4 HG + 4 or more U21's like Lukaku Zouma makes a full squad

Would obviously like to have an English spine running through the club like JT/Frank/Ash. I quoted you because you mentioned we need 8 which is not the case

how small squad? Bir_CFC explained it. 17 non HG + 4 HG + 4 or more U21's like Lukaku Zouma makes a full squad

Would obviously like to have an English spine running through the club like JT/Frank/Ash. I quoted you because you mentioned we need 8 which is not the case

Cahill will be the only home-grown player at Chelsea football club in a few years time then.

1/4

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You