Luke Shaw

Joker10

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or people are really starting to over rate a 17 yr old left back. Yes, he has potential but its not as if he has taken PL by storm. let him grow up for a bit and then take from there! I certainly don't see him starting for Chelsea for the next 3 years even if we buy him this summer!

25-Crazy-Mama-June-Nope-Just-No.gif

Ash offers nothing in attack anymore and only shows up in European fixtures these days.

With this being his final year at the club and with Ryan continuing to be mediocre at best, Shaw would be a terrific understudy and eventual replacement.

We've already signed Didier's, Lamps', JT's and Cech's eventual replacements. What's wrong with one for Cole?

Is it just me or people are really starting to over rate a 17 yr old left back. Yes, he has potential but its not as if he has taken PL by storm. let him grow up for a bit and then take from there! I certainly don't see him starting for Chelsea for the next 3 years even if we buy him this summer!

We over rate anything that is English! :D

No but on a serious note, he is good. With the Home Grown talent, he is a far better buy then any other LB out there.

Him and Bertrand should do good for ages.

• 2 weeks later...

Assuming he would like United to sign him

I don't think so. Reminder:

http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2013/1/15/3880402/luke-shaw-does-some-good-pr-the-night-before-his-stamford-bridge-debut

And an another one:

@Tom31mallindine: @Luke_shaw3 apart from Southampton who's your favourite team?#asklukeshaw”chelsea

I am aware he's a Chelsea fan, but his tweet above suggest's he would like to go to United. He said it was an accident and his phone was in his pocket, but was very quick to delete it.

• 1 month later...

We are delighted to announce that @Luke_shaw3 has signed a new five-year contract on his 18th birthday.

Not a surprise and a good decision by him too to stay at Southampton and continue to develop.

If we really want him, we will get him in the future. We were never gonna get him this summer.

We are delighted to announce that @Luke_shaw3 has signed a new five-year contract on his 18th birthday.

I bet he won't play for Saints unitl the end of this contract. He could be a good choice for us when Ash retires.

Not a surprise and a good decision by him too to stay at Southampton and continue to develop.

If we really want him, we will get him in the future. We were never gonna get him this summer.

I was hoping next summer if Ash leaves, but good decision for him for now.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You