Luke Shaw

Joker10

Shaw said this in a pre-game interview with his club ahead of tomorrow's game.

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/shaw-savouring-chelsea-contest-740468.aspx

The chance to outshine his role model Ashley Cole is reason alone to leave Luke desperate to play against the Blues once again.
“Between the ages of ten and 14 I went along to Stamford Bridge quite a lot either with my dad or a mate,” says Luke.
“My hero was Didier Drogba but Cole was the kind of player I aspired to be. I rated him the best left back in the world and if I had gone to Chelsea all those years ago, I still would have been kicking me heels waiting for a chance to play.
“There’s no doubt in my mind where I want to be right now, where I will get my best chance to blossom as a player, and that is here at Southampton."

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's unreal how much I want us to sign this lad.

Should get him a.s.a.p. before his stock rises any higher and loan him back to Southampton. If they won't take him, any club in the second half of the table would jump at the chance to have this lad at their disposal. I forget how tall he is everytime too. He's only going to get stronger.

It's unreal how much I want us to sign this lad.

Should get him a.s.a.p. before his stock rises any higher and loan him back to Southampton. If they won't take him, any club in the second half of the table would jump at the chance to have this lad at their disposal. I forget how tall he is everytime too. He's only going to get stronger.

Yup i want two defenders for the future one is shaw and the other one is zouma/marquinhos.

Luke Shaw is still vastly unproven. All this transfer talk is premature, especially for what is it, 16.5 million, or something we are willing to pay? Hes looked good but hes not been the stand out LB this year. Leighton Baines has, hes the only LB I'd pay 16.5 million for in the BPL right now.

Luke Shaw is still vastly unproven. All this transfer talk is premature, especially for what is it, 16.5 million, or something we are willing to pay? Hes looked good but hes not been the stand out LB this year. Leighton Baines has, hes the only LB I'd pay 16.5 million for in the BPL right now.

Just a note. Becareful when speaking about Baines. Otherwise, @ will smash you with his Thor hammer and ban you from the forum. :P

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You