Brek Shea

Justin_3d

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEvsr8Hbu5I

Brek Shea age 22 (February 28, 1990) is an American soccer player who plays as a midfielder for FC Dallas in Major League Soccer and the United States national team. A versatile attacking player known for his size and strength, Shea has been deployed in a variety of defensive, midfield and attacking roles, before settling as a wide-midfielder.

Following the end of the 2011 MLS campaign where Shea was an MVP nominee, it was announced that Shea would spend a month of his offseason training under manager Arsène Wenger at Arsenal.

Brek-Shea.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was bummed not to see him play in the recent friendlies against Scotland and Brazil. He's a constant threat on the left side, he has impressive dribbling skills coupled with the strength and pace of an out-and-out winger. He's also a monster at 6'3" so he has the physical presence to compete in the PL.

I remember some Arsene Wenger interview, where Brek Shea also went to have some training sessions with the squad but Wenger denied that their was any contract or trial in place.

Good stuff there, but obviously Shea doesn't want to wear Blue. If we didn't get Marin, then I would be all for Shea. I had the opportunity to see this guy perform for FC Dallas & the dude does have some skillz. True he plays winger, but I have seen him play in every position except goalie. Yes, I have seen him play in the back four. The guy could surpass Donovan & Dempsey.

I remember some Arsene Wenger interview, where Brek Shea also went to have some training sessions with the squad but Wenger denied that their was any contract or trial in place.

henry-shea.jpg

:angry:

henry-shea.jpg

:angry:

proof.gif

Great now we have photographical evidence that he was w/ le arse

So now we know that he isn't just a voyeur, but also a liar. Wenger is straight comedy

arsene_wenger.jpg

He is a very good player and the only guy on FC Dallas who competes in every game. If he does leave, I hope he comes to Chelsea but I don't think he will.

That team is struggling terribly and no end in sight.

They play Toronto tonight and they suck as bad as Dallas does.

• 1 month later...

Ok, most of you don't want hi, but you can't deny dude has skillz. Checkout the nutmeg to setup of the Best Victory in the World for the USMNT...A win in Estadio Azteca!!!

so you all can hate, but I can assure you...that the majority of your national sides will never get a result or would be even scared to play in Estadio Azteca...Give props when it is due!!!

Ok, most of you don't want hi, but you can't deny dude has skillz. Checkout the nutmeg to setup of the Best Victory in the World for the USMNT...A win in Estadio Azteca!!!

so you all can hate, but I can assure you...that the majority of your national sides will never get a result or would be even scared to play in Estadio Azteca...Give props when it is due!!!

More interested in the chick at 29 secs - wouldn't mind nutmeg'n her!!! :)

Hope the misses dont see this post :)

Not sure if I am supposed to be impressed or discouraged after watching that vid. Good goal though

Again, watch the setup....See the defender in front of the winger, but still the winger got the ball to the endline...That was the point of posting the video...that was Brek Shea.

He def. is the biggest prospect right now as far as American goes.

A lot of talk is about Dempsey moving out from Fulham.

Some people suggest Chelsea should make a bid for him....but if we are to get an American, this guy would be my ideal choice.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You