Sunderland Vs Chelsea

Sunderland have more or feel more to fight for I guess.Mean Watford last year how we won that I dont know.Hopfully we can step it up and give Spurs the backlash hehehe.

Man you didnt convincly win either so not just us

Come On Boro!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, it's hard to win there so its a good result. Any win away from home is a good result. Man utd only beat derby 1-0 so you cant just expect us to thrash every team just because thery are low in the table. Sunderland scored 2 at Arsenal. It wasnt a good performance but it was a hard fought game which we won 1-0. The game went exactly how i thought, was hard at the end but we hung on. Its a big result. Cheer up.

Jeremie Aliadiere has just scored for middlesbrough against his old buddies :D

Edited by OllieCFC

So just arg!!If things stay as they are,and Man you had drawn with Derby.We'd only been one point behind Man you with that game in hand....

If things do stay as they are and hope to god they do,we win our game in hand.We go above Arsenal!We'd be on 67 them on 66.They draw today,we win our game in hand.We'll be level

Come on Boro ffs!!!

Edited by Laylabelle

Ultimately it is the result that wins matches and we just did enough to win. It was a typical Chelsea away performance - not play well but still do enough to get the win. Three points are a must and I happy we got the result. Chelsea fans were in fine voice today, well played to them.

Not quite as simple as that, I don't think. Arsenal are on a rot, yes - but they will raise their game for this Sunday.

We can stilll go level if we win Weds though which no one ever saw a few weeks back even if it is possibly just tempory

Depends all on Grant

Edited by Laylabelle

A tough game overall. Sunderland battled and battled for the whole 90 minutes, but we did enough to win. Now comes crunch time! 2 big games against Spurs and Arsenal. We need to win both games and go above Arsenal!!