Claudio Marchisio

Spike

We may be Champions of Europe but we can only dream of this guy, he's absolutely fantastic. Not exactly had the greatest Euro campaign but still has a game to shine, he had a great season. I'd love him here but i reckon he'll stay at Juve forever.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is pointless to discuss this... so why have a topic about him.. theres no way hes going anywhere.. closed

It really annoys me when people declare topics as useless. For starters it brings nothing new to the discussion and secondly; why even bother commenting if you thinks it's pointless?

well why don't i start a topic about messi then?? i want him to come to chelsea... but he won't... so it will be useless for me to start a topic about him

Actually it is "useless" to start a topic about any player even if we are about to sign him, like Hulk because the topic will not affect the actual transfer. However topics like those can be used to discuss a player and take everyone's opinion on him. BTW we do have a thread for Messi in the Football Banter section.

• 10 months later...

juve wont sell him anyways and I dont think he is keen to leave his homeland. wasting your time discussing about him in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

He is very upset with Juve at the moment.

"There are things to be proud of, but I am not sure if they are true. I have not heard from anyone at Manchester United. When I talk with my club everything will become clearer."

http://metro.co.uk/2013/06/14/claudio-marchisio-admits-pride-in-manchester-united-transfer-speculation-3841670/

noooooo

If you take away his work rate you're left with a slightly above average player. He'd obviously be starting in the 'pivot' *shivers* if he came here, and the whole point of no longer wanting Ramires to be a starting option there is largely due to the fact we want someone who'll stand there and keep his position, like a more mobile Mikel. Well that's what I thought anyway.

The whole reason Juve started using this whole 3-1-4-2/3-5-2 formation was to get the best out of MVP - Marchisio, Vidal, Pirlo. None of those are 'pivot' players. M & V like to run up and down the pitch all game. The way people berate Lampard for running up midfield into an attacking position and leaving his partner would be exactly what happens again with Marchisio.

If you take away his work rate you're left with a slightly above average player. He'd obviously be starting in the 'pivot' *shivers* if he came here, and the whole point of no longer wanting Ramires to be a starting option there is largely due to the fact we want someone who'll stand there and keep his position, like a more mobile Mikel. Well that's what I thought anyway.

The whole reason Juve started using this whole 3-1-4-2/3-5-2 formation was to get the best out of MVP - Marchisio, Vidal, Pirlo. None of those are 'pivot' players. M & V like to run up and down the pitch all game. The way people berate Lampard for running up midfield into an attacking position and leaving his partner would be exactly what happens again with Marchisio.

That's if the club continue with the 4-2-3-1. As of now none of us have any idea how the team will play next season. And I'm also not quite sure that's the only definitive reason Juve changed to 3-1-4-2 formation. And I believe he is technically superior to Ramires and his defensive output is better than Lampard's.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You