test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coolhead23

CHELSEA SIGN DEAL WITH DELTA AIR LINES

Started by coolhead23,

27 posts in this topic

Chelsea trying to get more attention in the US?

Well make also a documentary like Liverpool is doing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TYNe34-Bkg

Somehow I expected Liverpool to make such a thing because of the owners, to give more awareness of the team in the US.

LMAO world's most prestigious football club...More like a shithole.

Awesome work by the board, still think we could get could get a few more sponsors, a courier company perhaps and a cellular partner. Could even look at have a similar arrangement that Man Utd have where they have a sponsor on their training kits separate too their main shirt sponsor

Well I can tell you from experience that I had the worst moment in my life flying with this company. Thought I was going to die........ Was flying from New York to London and one hour into the flight there was a massive bang.... Apparently one of the engines had blown or something got stuck in it........... We ended up turning around and flew back to NYC, it was possibly one of the scariest things I have ever experienced and too make things worse instead of giving us a hotel to stay in they made us sit in the airport for 5 hours trying to fix it. I ended up flying 60 hours in 3 days and had minimal sleep, was I glad to get back to Melbourne after all that!

capriccioso likes this

Well I can tell you from experience that I had the worst moment in my life flying with this company. Thought I was going to die........ Was flying from New York to London and one hour into the flight there was a massive bang.... Apparently one of the engines had blown or something got stuck in it........... We ended up turning around and flew back to NYC, it was possibly one of the scariest things I have ever experienced and too make things worse instead of giving us a hotel to stay in they made us sit in the airport for 5 hours trying to fix it. I ended up flying 60 hours in 3 days and had minimal sleep, was I glad to get back to Melbourne after all that!

I had a similar expierence flying from Hungary to Bulgaria,not on the same airline tho.

Massive turbalance, seatbelt signs on early, machanics being done to the plane just before we got on it and a horrendous landing.

I still believe to this day we crash landed.