Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kierengrievson

Fernando Torres - BURN IT DOWN - 2012 HD

Started by kierengrievson,

Another Torres video...sigh

I am just tired of seeing his couple of goals times and times again with couple of assists...

No offense though mate, it's a lovely vid with great effects.

Another Torres video...sigh

I am just tired of seeing his couple of goals times and times again with couple of assists...

No offense though mate, it's a lovely vid with great effects.

I see what you mean, thanks though :) I was just sorting all the crap on my hardrive out and it was out of sheer boredom to be honest, just want the 12/13 campaign to begin already.

I see what you mean, thanks though :) I was just sorting all the crap on my hardrive out and it was out of sheer boredom to be honest, just want the 12/13 campaign to begin already.

I know the feeling, for both things :P Anyway, it would be nice to see some videos for the players like Ramires, Ivanovic, Cech, Mata, Luiz and Lamps who done well this season :)

Subbed ;)

I know the feeling, for both things :P Anyway, it would be nice to see some videos for the players like Ramires, Ivanovic, Cech, Mata, Luiz and Lamps who done well this season :)

Subbed ;)

here's the thing regarding ramires lampard cech etc, its so hard to get hold of hd matches that were around the beginning of the season, any ideas? from next season im just going to download every match in hd as it happens.

here's the thing regarding ramires lampard cech etc, its so hard to get hold of hd matches that were around the beginning of the season, any ideas? from next season im just going to download every match in hd as it happens.

I am not the right person to ask when it comes down to videos since I am really not into them much, but you have lots of downloads at rojadirecta ;) You could also ask Artinho since he is in the vid stuff.

kierengrievson likes this