test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Skipper

Chelsea Squad Status: 2012/13 Season

Started by The Skipper,

27 posts in this topic

Couldn't find a thread on this so I thought I'd start one.

I think this is the status for the current squad regarding PL eligibility:

Home grown (7/8): Turnbull, Terry, Cahill, Cole, Bertrand, Moses, Lampard.

Foreign (12/17): Cech, Hilario, Ivanovic, Ferreira, Luiz, Mikel, Ramires, Malouda, Mata, Marin, Torres, Azpilicueta, Ba

U-21: Hazard, Oscar, Romeu (21 in September), Piazon (18), Bamford (homegrown), Kane etc. etc. etc.

That leaves us with (first team squad):

GK:

Cech, Hilario, Turnbull

DF:

Azpilicueta, Ivanovic, Paulo Ferreira, Luiz, Cahill, Terry, A. Cole, Bertrand.

MF:

Ramires, Lampard, Mikel, Romeu, Malouda, Oscar.

FW:

Ba, Torres, Mata, Marin, Moses, Hazard.

Will try to update as often as I can.

ChElSeA's finest likes this

yes. bruma is going back to hamburg.also u missed out Oriol Romeu. he is there for next season

I think Oriol is still here with us ain't he? Not seen anything official regarding him leaving to Hamburg? Or am I not getting what you're trying to say?

What's the go with yossi? He is deiffinately moving to arsenal?

Don't think Arsenal are taking up the option. He'll likely move abroad, somewhere like Russia for a couple mill.

Nice to see a couple of foreign spots available which will hopefully be taken up with some serious talent come the start of the season. I think with the addition of three or four, which looks likely, our squad will be back to looking very strong and on a par with the likes of City and United. A league title assault next season me thinks!

I think Oriol is still here with us ain't he? Not seen anything official regarding him leaving to Hamburg? Or am I not getting what you're trying to say?

nah. i didn't see oriol there. my bad