Victor Moses

Superblue

I have searched for a transfer thread for Victor Moses but couldn't locate one. If there is one already created please add this to it.

http://www.mirror.co...of-wigan-901170

Wouldn't be a bad buy at all. He's certainly not the finished article, but he has massive potential. I just feel he would be better served playing for Wigan at least another season before moving on. Last season was his breakout season and it's important to build on that and continue improving. It would possibly stagnate his development if he came here and didn't play often.

I also don't see how a move for Moses would be the end for Sturridge unless, as expected, the Mirror is putting two and two together that Sturridge played RW last season...unaware that he is actually a striker naturally.

I have searched for a transfer thread for Victor Moses but couldn't locate one. If there is one already created please add this to it.

http://www.mirror.co...of-wigan-901170

Wouldn't be a bad buy at all. He's certainly not the finished article, but he has massive potential. I just feel he would be better served playing for Wigan at least another season before moving on. Last season was his breakout season and it's important to build on that and continue improving. It would possibly stagnate his development if he came here and didn't play often.

I also don't see how a move for Moses would be the end for Sturridge unless, as expected, the Mirror is putting two and two together that Sturridge played RW last season...unaware that he is actually a striker naturally.

Not ready for a big club yet. Definitely has the potential to be a quality winger. Gotta feel bad for Wigan..there going to lose 3 solid wingers in the past 4 seasons..first it was Valencia to United..then N'Zogbia to Villa..and now Moses to LFC/some other club.

Not ready for a big club yet. Definitely has the potential to be a quality winger. Gotta feel bad for Wigan..there going to lose 3 solid wingers in the past 4 seasons..first it was Valencia to United..then N'Zogbia to Villa..and now Moses to LFC/some other club.

dont think it would be a bad deal. he will be better than kalou and malouda and unlike sturridge i dont think he would mind being the backup for a while.

imo, sturridge should be pushed up to ST to give Nando backup or play alongside Nando when needed and Moses or someone should be signed as the backup winger along with the RB and CM. perfect summer

dont think it would be a bad deal. he will be better than kalou and malouda and unlike sturridge i dont think he would mind being the backup for a while.

imo, sturridge should be pushed up to ST to give Nando backup or play alongside Nando when needed and Moses or someone should be signed as the backup winger along with the RB and CM. perfect summer

If Moses becomes a backup at a big club, his development will stall. All he needs right now is regular playing time...not a place on the bench with the odd 10 minute cameo appearance & 2-3 league cup matches.

Would be a good buy, young, quick and direct, something we could do with on the flanks, I don't think he would be an automatic starter but I wouldn't be surprised if he worked his way into the starting eleven.

Hopefully we return with a second bid, surely we could get him for under 15 million.

There are 3 things in this deal 1) he will be be considerd as homegrown in the last few years we havent used our 8 homegrown spots fully . 2) has only a year left on his contract and would cost less than 10 mil . 3) he is direct , pacey and will be a good young back up we need 2 players at every postion and considering we could potentially play more than 70 games and he will get enough playing time .

Would love for this transfer to happen.

He's basically a consistent version of Kalou in my opinion. Would be a brilliant squad player, and IF this transfer were to happen (which unfortunately I feel it won't), I'm getting one those genuinely good feelings about it. I believe he'd unlock his potential here and rip smaller-to-mid teams apart to everyone's surprise.

Oh and by the way -

Of course this is unlikely given our record... but this feels like it would be a Di Matteo signing... not an Abramovich or Gourlay or whoever signing.

Would be amazing business.

yes, we need a larger squad, and whoever says that Moses will not have playing time in Chelsea, I dont agree. He will not be a sure starter but will always come on around 60min in a game. A couple of nice performances and he gets a starting role. IMO

Oh and by the way -

Of course this is unlikely given our record... but this feels like it would be a Di Matteo signing... not an Abramovich or Gourlay or whoever signing.

Would be amazing business.

What I was thinking as well.

Sky saying the bid was £4m by the way.