What I meant by AC Milan hadn't had a good team in years, is that when Huntelaar was at AC Milan they hadn't had a good team in years.

Again you go on about history (are you sure you aren't from RAWK? :D ), 'Finally, he's a poacher, and we do not have a good record of late with such players.' Anelka was a poacher and he won the Golden Boot with Chelsea. Besides the team personal has been changed a lot in the past few seasons, who says that a goal poacher can't suceed at Chelsea?

Y u no quote :(

Yes, I am a RAWKite secret agent. I supply quotes to ChelseaMeltdown and I am a mole! :P

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schalke cool Huntelaar talk

Bundesliga club keen to extend striker's contract

UEFA Champions League winners Chelseaspacer.gif reportedly view the 28-year-old as an ideal replacement for Didier Drogba,spacer.gif who recently departed for Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7840684/

• 2 months later...

I think we should be definately trying for Klass-Jan Huntelaar.He's 29 yr old,so has a atleast 2-3 good years left in him.Has been known as a poacher or goalscorer and plays with Dutch National Team regularly.He's scored loads of goals for Schalke and is crucially in the last year of his contract.If we could get him for say 7-8 million or anything under 10 million,i think it would be an absolute steal...!!!....He would be a brilliant backup to Fernando Torres and chip in with his share of goals.Plus that can give us the leverage to sell Sturridge if we get a brilliant deal for him of about say 20-25 million from Liverpool or Spurs.His signing wont put too much pressure on Nando as Cavani's or Falcao's definately would be detrimental to his confidence.We need to back him fully now that he's showing signs of coming back to life because am sure if he starts firing on all cylinders we all know there's isn't a better Striker in the World for sure.Am hoping and have faith that Torres will be be good and we have to stick with him.Now, the only problem here is to convince Huntelaar to come.I hope he'll be lured by getting to play in PL and at a big club like Chelsea and looking at the season,he'll surely have his fair no. of games.So in the end all i would say is that we can pull of a coup at the end of transfer window if we can be a bit clever...just hoping this reaches the Club Officials somehow...!!!...

He isn't going to be first choice here.....he'll be backup to Torres.As for Madrid and Milan,he never really got a proper chance at both the clubs tbh.He was injureda lot for Milan and played just 25 games in one season and scored 7...which is a decent return considering the injury.He's scored 62 goals in 81 games for Schalke...!!!...So he's a goalscorer for sure.Also,sturridge doesn't seem to have patience or attitude to play for us and no matter how good he could be he isn't a team player and definately not better than Torres at this time,so getting 20-25million would be too good to turn down.

I think we should be definately trying for Klass-Jan Huntelaar.He's 29 yr old,so has a atleast 2-3 good years left in him.Has been known as a poacher or goalscorer and plays with Dutch National Team regularly.He's scored loads of goals for Schalke and is crucially in the last year of his contract.If we could get him for say 7-8 million or anything under 10 million,i think it would be an absolute steal...!!!....He would be a brilliant backup to Fernando Torres and chip in with his share of goals.Plus that can give us the leverage to sell Sturridge if we get a brilliant deal for him of about say 20-25 million from Liverpool or Spurs.His signing wont put too much pressure on Nando as Cavani's or Falcao's definately would be detrimental to his confidence.We need to back him fully now that he's showing signs of coming back to life because am sure if he starts firing on all cylinders we all know there's isn't a better Striker in the World for sure.Am hoping and have faith that Torres will be be good and we have to stick with him.Now, the only problem here is to convince Huntelaar to come.I hope he'll be lured by getting to play in PL and at a big club like Chelsea and looking at the season,he'll surely have his fair no. of games.So in the end all i would say is that we can pull of a coup at the end of transfer window if we can be a bit clever...just hoping this reaches the Club Officials somehow...!!!...

He isn't going to be first choice here.....he'll be backup to Torres.As for Madrid and Milan,he never really got a proper chance at both the clubs tbh.He was injureda lot for Milan and played just 25 games in one season and scored 7...which is a decent return considering the injury.He's scored 62 goals in 81 games for Schalke...!!!...So he's a goalscorer for sure.Also,sturridge doesn't seem to have patience or attitude to play for us and no matter how good he could be he isn't a team player and definately not better than Torres at this time,so getting 20-25million would be too good to turn down

• 2 weeks later...

contract coming up in june doesn't look like he is going to resign could possibly get hi on free or for as little as 8m.. even with his injury history i rate him highly he scores 1 goal every 90minutes..thats pretty impressive.. we have taken a chance on marin for such a small fee why not Klaas

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You