test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BenIsLegend

Wishlist Klaas Jan Huntelaar

Started by BenIsLegend,

141 posts in this topic

Chelsea are chasing Klaas Jan Huntelaar who has a £17m buy out clause at Schalke. (Daily Star Sunday) #CFC

I think £17m for the top scorer of the Bundesliga is great but I can't see him wanting to play second fiddle to Torres.

He's had a disappointing Euros mainly because the Dutch coach likes to start RVP.

This is a purchase that I'm not to sure on, it has its positives and negatives.

If Danny Bhoy leaves, I can see this going through. With the world being the way it is (an evil bitch that loves irony), he will outscore Torres tenfold.

He will be 29 this year already and worth remembering that he didn't exactly shine in his time in Madrid and Milan.

I didn't realise he was so old! I though he was 26/27.

Never considered him one of the best strikers in Euorpe. He's good when he plays for teams like Ajax or Schalke (no disrespect), but when it comes to Real Madrid or AC Milan...

He's also old.

We need something else.

capriccioso likes this

He will be 29 this year already and worth remembering that he didn't exactly shine in his time in Madrid and Milan.

He is very much wired like Torres and others that struggles when he is not clear #1 for their team. Some players falters in the face of competiton, while others excel.

Anyway he is a fantastic striker and arguably the most underrated in Europe.

He is very much wired like Torres and others that struggles when he is not clear #1 for their team. Some players falters in the face of competiton, while others excel.

Anyway he is a fantastic striker and arguably the most underrated in Europe.

Regardless, it's not the type of striker we should be going for. A big, tall and physical striker similar to Drogba is what we should be getting, if we are to get a new striker this summer.

BleedsBlue likes this

He is a small club player he has never done well at a big club! He is not worth the money and too old! He is also a player that has lots of negativity!!

Gomez as in Mario Gomez?! Oh dear.

I was joking regarding his availability but he is by far and away and without a shadow of doubt the worst striker in the known universe.

I don't care that he put 25 goals in the Bundesliga agaisnt former East German mining outposts; my 87 year old grandfather had his leg amputated in 1981 and I'd take him over Gomez any day in any situation where there is even the slightest of pressure.

I was joking regarding his availability but he is by far and away and without a shadow of doubt the worst striker in the known universe.

I don't care that he put 25 goals in the Bundesliga agaisnt former East German mining outposts; my 87 year old grandfather had his leg amputated in 1981 and I'd take him over Gomez any day in any situation where there is even the slightest of pressure.

facepalm.gif

He also scored 12 goals in the CL, also there is slight difference between Bundesliga and PL.

The nonsense on this forum is ridiculous at times.

Worst striker? Harsh. World class striker? No. Average striker? Yes.

And remember this?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/8313296/Chelsea-had-bid-for-Mario-Gomez-turned-down-by-Bayern-Munich-before-Fernando-Torres-move-from-Liverpool.html

capriccioso likes this

I am sure your grandfather is great main striker but could you explain little more why is Gomez so worse than him? :D

Do not take it bad, but talking about Gomez as worst striker in world is "little wierd".

btw 3 goals form 3 shots at EURO 2012

:fainthv9:

BlueLion. and laura90 like this

I really hope this doesn't materialize into anything serious. I couldn't bare to watch Huntelaar failing in a Chelsea shirt at the ripe old age of 29! Maybe if he was a fair few years younger then i would welcome the prospect but seeing as he is getting on closer to 30 i would rather see this become another one of those 'keep people interested' rumours!

xPetrCechx likes this