Celtic or Rangers?

Shogun

No offence to any fans of either team here (as I'm aware some people on here support these teams), but -When it comes to Celtic, I find that they have very aggressive fans who do some very aggressive stuff outside of football. They're a lot more quiet than Rangers fans when it comes to debates and arguments, and they also seem a lot more humble.They have some disgusting chants however, and are often offensive.Rangers fans annoy me more than any other fans in the world. Literally.They (most of them, not all of them) always like to play both the victim and the bully at the same time when it comes to their club.Their sayings are extremely stupid and contradictory also.You will hear them shouting at other fans "WE ARE ONE OF THE MOST SUPPORTED TEAMS IN THE WORLD!!!" and then in the very same breathe say their silly saying "NO-ONE LIKES US WE DON'T CARE, WE ARE THE PEOPLE!".If no one likes you, how are you one of the most supported teams in the world?If you don't care about it, why do you come up with chants, songs and quotes about it?The constant bullshit about the amount of league titles they've won too irritates me so fucking much too.They don't even realise that there's a team in Uruguay (I'll try and find their name later) with 2 more league titles than them. They also seem to always put words in Celtic supporters' mouths, and pretend like Celtic fans have said something wrong (of course they have actually said wrong things at times, but a lot of RFC supporters just make up shit to justify shouting abuse at them).A lot of Rangers fans tend to be ignorant, obnoxious and have little-to-no respect for people outside of their family and close friends.They are the most frustrating and deluded people I've ever come across when it comes to actually talking football.It's as if they don't know what a conversation they is. They just want to shout their point (which is usually wrong) until you give up.So - If I had a gun to my head, I'd rather support Celtic.This is just from my experience. I understand there are some strong things I've said, and not all Rangers/Celtic fans are like this, but I'm just saying what I've experienced. No offence intended.

What utter nonsense. To anyone reading that, it is absolute rubbish. I am embarrassed for the OP.

But they did pick Celtic in the end so that explains alot.

They have a saying for Celtic in Glasgow, 'always cheated, never defeated'. It suits them to a tea they are the biggest bunch of 'victims' ever. Tragically so and I say that as someone who knows many Celtic fans despite supporting Rangers.

Putting words in their mouths, hahahhaahha no one has to do that, they talk enough absolute rubbish for themselves. They have such a filthy controversial history and anyone who knows Celtic knows what I mean.

There are bad eggs on both sides but there are a lot of very intelligent, kind and decent people on both sides. But as for ignorant and deluded, that's definitely more Celtic.

I am not going to get into a petty fight over sectarianism, there is enough of that here in Scotland but I won't allow Rangers fans to be decried with such predjuice and ignorant nonsense to people outwith Scotland who from that post would get the complete wrong end of the stick as that post is highly inaccurate.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic