How many games you missed in 2011/2012

Not one. Even was I working, I'd have the game on my phone and I'd stand listening to it or watching it in between serving customers. I'd change the radio frequency to Five Live or put Soccer Saturday on. I'd constantly be on the phone checking the score every 30 seconds, on Twitter or on the BBC website. Fuck work, my team's more important :lol: The managers always knew never to talk to me after we'd lost as well. They'd send me home early because otherwise I'd be in a terrible mood lmao! But if we win they'd keep me on until the early hours because there is a distinct correlation between the quality and friendliness of my customer service and the Chelsea result. :lol: :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not one. Even was I working, I'd have the game on my phone and I'd stand listening to it or watching it in between serving customers. I'd change the radio frequency to Five Live or put Soccer Saturday on. I'd constantly be on the phone checking the score every 30 seconds, on Twitter or on the BBC website. Fuck work, my team's more important :lol: The managers always knew never to talk to me after we'd lost as well. They'd send me home early because otherwise I'd be in a terrible mood lmao! But if we win they'd keep me on until the early hours because there is a distinct correlation between the quality and friendliness of my customer service and the Chelsea result. :lol: :lol:

You must have some great managers where you work. I know some that would fire your ass without a second though for that.

You must have some great managers where you work. I know some that would fire your ass without a second though for that.

My managers couldn't afford to fire me. Quite literally. Despite watching the games I am the hardest-working member of staff where I work, bar none.

My managers couldn't afford to fire me. Quite literally. Despite watching the games I am the hardest-working member of staff where I work, bar none.

I think it's great that you can work so hard yet fit Chelsea in. You seem very good at multitasking...are you sure you are male? :D

I think it's great that you can work so hard yet fit Chelsea in. You seem very good at multitasking...are you sure you are male? :D

Well sometimes I have to question myself haha! :D Just try to keep up to the date, you wouldn't actually believe how often people come in and ask me for football scores :lol:

hmm lets see...

saw all the pre season games that were broadcasted

watched all the league games

only managed to get an audio version for the first two carling cup games but watched us v liverpool

saw all champions league games

only got audio again couldn't watch the qpr fa cap game due to my internet, stopped watching the first Birmingham game as I was getting pissed at the performance, watched the next one though, missed the leicester games since it was on early a cbf'd getting up and watched the semi and final.

So I missed one game that I had no choice over but three overall, decent effort I say

Well sometimes I have to question myself haha! :D Just try to keep up to the date, you wouldn't actually believe how often people come in and ask me for football scores :lol:

Do five people ask you the score? I bet it's five. I deduce you work in retail?

Anyway, I rarely miss games, having no education commitments and a reasonably easy job.

Premier League: Swansea at home (Vacation in Israel), Liverpool away (had a fixed appointment, didn´t really care ), Fulham away (Boxing day, always difficult for me)

CL: Valencia at home.

League Cup: None.

FA Cup: Birmingham away.

...oh, and Wycombe as that wasn´t broadcasted.

Missed pre season.Tend to follow the unboradcasted ones on here rather stream/radio mainly cause I tend to forget and leave the page or with radio just cant stand it!

And Napoli first leg friend had to go through a presnation for an interview other then that the rest of the broadcatsed ones I saw

Missed because i didn't know the match was on - none that has only ever happened to me once (Man.City away 06/07, walked home drunk in the 89th minute and was like oh :lol: , in my defense it was a rearranged game due to the Carling Cup final)

There has been a few games ive missed this season due to social life or event's (IE Benfica away) but luckily always had atleast one mate or family member that kept me up to date with the score.