Bastian Schweinsteiger

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roman was just using his power to meet a great player. I would do the same, if I could.

True, but imagine if he did sign for us this transfer window. He wouldn't be able to set foot back in Bavaria!

Still, its a player I admire a lot..Abramovich has got good taste.

I remember when he started playing for Bayern...I noticed him then and said he was going to become a class player. I really like him and he would be a brilliant player for our midfield...

As for the chat I don't know...why didn't Roman stop by to have a chat with Gomez and Lahm also ? :blink:

I remember him from 2005-2007. He was a winger back then with a thunderous long shot and excellent set piece ability. How I miss the old Bastian :wub:

He'll never leave Bayern, there's not a chance of this happening.

There is not a single football fan in the wolrd that would hate Schweinsteiger. I myself love him. Even though I laughed, and thanked God a mil. times for the miss on the day we were crowned Kings of Europe, I was still kinda sad for exactly him having to miss that penalty. Bastian is a worker - bee, but at the same time he has PHENOMENAL creativity, a great shot , powered with accucary and a hawk-eye for the game. It would be a dream to see him in blue, but this was just a meeting between them and nothing more. He is a Bavarian, he has went through all the Youth - Ranks of Bayern to reach this and even be a co-captain currently. I doubt he is ever going to leave. Imagine this happening to young Josh and him leaving for Real for an example. Out of the question.

Still, a man can dream, can't he?

Reasons for him leaving Bayern:

• He has won every domestic honour in the 1.Bundesliga.
  • He has proven himself time and time again in Germany and has nothing left to prove.

Reasons for him staying at Bayern:

• He is a born Bavarian and he would be very attached to his home.
  • He has been at the club since 1998 and has only ever played for them.

Forget about it. He wants to finish his carreer at Bayern. He is the perfect Bayern München role-model player. And besides that, I think he wouldn´t really fit into our system, or at least what it could look like given the transfers we´ve made and the players that we have already.

Not trying to sound harsh or such but I have no idea why it is even being discussed. It's almost as if trying to get Messi to join. Schweinsteiger is one of those stay in one club for life players.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You