Bastian Schweinsteiger

I would love us to sign him, I knew he was fond of Chelsea for years now, but now would be a great time to sign him, Bayern have a lot of quality in their midfield so woud probably not mind selling him, a midfield of

Matic - Schweinsteiger

Fabregas

would be incredible.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/12/06/ex-germany-standout-reveals-bayern-munichs-bastian-schweinsteige/?utm_medium=share%2Bbutton&utm_campaign=social%2Bmedia&utm_content=/en-gb/2014/12/06/ex-germany-standout-reveals-bayern-munichs-bastian-schweinsteige/&utm_source=Twitter

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant player, I would welcome him with open arms. I don't care about formations and what about Oscar etc... Bastian is one of the finest midfielders in the world.

At 30 years of age he can give a few great seasons still, and we all know how old was a certain Frenchman in 2003 and how did his Chelsea career turn out.

I think he might come in two years on bosman if he wont extend contract. Could have Ballack effect here, add experience etc.

But in two years, things will change and Oscar could develop in quite some player and Schweini wouldnt be even the better player of the two...

• 1 month later...
I think it would be very interesting for us to ask ourselves if we need to make an effort to convince Bastian Schweinsteiger for him fiche for Chelsea next summer market.

Bastian Schweinsteiger, according to reports (provided by another forum member in the past) he supposedly wants to play in the Premier League and Chelsea would be the favorite destination for him.

Bastian Schweinsteiger out of contract in 2016 so his signing would be very cheap for us (problemente between 10 or 15 million (€ 12.87 or 19.31 million) and is a player of a very regular and experienced in major competitions performance.

Bastian Schweinsteiger has had several ankle injuries but he seems to have overcome those problems (his World Cup was awesome) and is a privileged player physically. And Bastian Schweinsteiger has only 30 years old, the perfect age to have a mature player. His signing reminds me Ballack (he also had injury problems to come with us and their performance at Chelsea was pretty good).

I think it might be an interesting operation, and more considering that we have to Nathan Ake and Ruben Loftus-Cheek, who are very young and a signing of a younger midfielder could stand in their future.

Bastian Schweinsteiger may be a good option.

Schweinsteiger - Matic

Fabregas

Messi / Reus Hazard

Diego Costa

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/551843/Chelsea-Man-Utd-Bayern-Munich-Bastian-Schweinsteiger-Contract-Revelation

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/12/06/ex-germany-standout-reveals-bayern-munichs-bastian-schweinsteige/?utm_medium=share%2Bbutton&utm_campaign=social%2Bmedia&utm_content=/en-gb/2014/12/06/ex-germany-standout-reveals-bayern-munichs-bastian-schweinsteige/&utm_source=Twitter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ainPplNzkx8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSRUy66AgYs

I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves Bayern. Won everything in Germany several times, just broke-up with his long term partner, Bayern have a lot of youthful midfeilders and his contract is running out sooner rather than later. Now, I would be surprised if he came here. But in saying that Chelsea have pulled off some spectacular transfers: Shevchenko, Cole, Ballack, Essien, Hazard, Fabregas, and Torres. Who'd have thought Chelsea would get Fabregas and Torres eight years ago?

Big fan of him but he'll be close to 31 when the 2015/2016 season starts. Wouldn't mind him if the fee was low and the wage not too astronomical. Might be able to contribute like Ballack did for the short term.

a world class player. enough said. he could be a xabi alonso type of signing like bayern made this season. just love him. moreover he might be 31 but still has a couple of world class performance filled years left. just watch him at the WC. only problem is injuries.

• 3 months later...
Guys, ¿How do you see this option to the midfield?.

For me this men would be a great signing for 2 or 3 years. This guy is a beast, He can offer us physic and quality on the middle, and another important things, EXPERIENCE AND CHARACTER (I missed that this season) for the big games, He can be a leader on the team, He is of the type of players that boost a team to win.

He finish his contract with Bayern in 2016 and I'm not sure that with Guardiola as trainer, he wants to renovate. I Think that he would not be so expensive and surely, he will want to come here (In the case of leave Bayern).

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You