test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hunaz10

My Ambitious Plan; Calling all VDO editing creatives

Started by hunaz10,

I thought about creating a compilation/short film/documentary or whatever name you want to put based on the success of our Champion's League - against ALL ODDS.

the theme is like kinda 'will' beating 'skill' the production could be titled 'Believe' or the adidas slogan 'Impossible is Nothing' or any other motivation phrase.

I was very much impressed about the 'Spirit of Olympics' documentary series, it makes me cry in every single episode; the narrator is the significant point of that documentary along with perfect direction the documentary makes sure the emotions flow out at the climax of almost every single person who watch it. Its amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HFKpZnok10s

I think if we make a similar thing, I am sure it wud make every Chelsea fan - present & future, to be proud of the club, the neutrals, even the rivals should be amazed about our achievement.

The positive is we have come back from the brink & achieved some impossibles a couple of times this campaigns; which would make the script better than a Hollywood thriller, Group Stage final game vs Valencia, coming back from 3-1 down against Napoli, 1-0 away win vs Benfica (they had never lost an European tie before that if I'm not mistaken, defeating the so called best team ever (even a goal down, a man down at their backyard we did the unthinkable) and at last beating Bayern at their own stadia (our city, our stadium and our trophy); they had won every European matches this season at home, took the lead in the 83rd minute, awarded a penalty in ET had the German advantage over English in the penalties, yet WE WON....!

I think no hollywood director would such perfect script for a movie in his whole lifetime, yet we Chelsea have this amazing opportunity to brag ourselves..!

so what do you think?

xnaed and Ramires7 like this

I believe that we as fans should be doing more stuff like this, as I see loads of other clubs doing independent projects for their clubs (possibly because they have more fans? I'm not sure), so I believe this is a great idea.

I'm pretty sure he's talking about doing more than just putting together the high/low-lights of the Champions League games, using some colouring effects and putting some background music with it.

What Feroze does is like a music video (only with clips of our games, and not half naked woman sitting on cars), where he fades in/out commentary and shows the talking points from games.

What he is suggesting is, I believe, a more documentary kind of video.

Completely different.

Also - Feroze shouldn't be the only creative worker out of all the Chelsea fans worldwide. We need more. Variety is needed.

ight now there's a compilation competition going on, on youtube and in the past years there have been some absolutely amazing videos. I am sure that there'll be a video about the Chelsea road to the final, because the story is really like a movie.

So if any of you, works well with Sony Vegas Pro for example, he can give it a go. There are also, sites with footage and stuff. In the past I have tried to make some compilations but it really takes a loooooooooooot of time to make a quality video. So it doesn't take only talent, but time and desire too ...

His new video sort of has that with the interviews and some background commentary. But I think you're right, I don't think it's completely what he's talking about. (it's still awesome though :D)

I think it would be cool if several Chelsea editors/video makers came together and worked on this together.

OMG thanx guys for taking this so serious, I'm really overwhelmed and for the first time starting to feel confident of doing something...!

I believe that we as fans should be doing more stuff like this, as I see loads of other clubs doing independent projects for their clubs (possibly because they have more fans? I'm not sure), so I believe this is a great idea.

I think it would be cool if several Chelsea editors/video makers came together and worked on this together.

Thats the thing I was trying to propose we do not have the funds & resources & most importantly the TIME so I guess it wud be great if we get together and form a virtual team and carry out the project

We already have creatives like Feroze doing this, what you're proposing is nothing new.

Have you watched feroze's CL video? It's called against all odds, It's beautiful really. He makes amazing Chelsea compilations.

I have already watched it, in fact I have his 300mb version downloaded but I am a bit disappointed with his effort as I had high expectation given is reputation. I already proposed him my Idea I think he is not interested for some reason, maybe he's busy, he never contacted me..! also I contacted BlueArmy another creative guy he too seems uninterested though he has not replied my message.

what you're proposing is nothing new

I guess You have not watched a proper inspiring sport documentaries, the video is often an inhuman achievement, full of courage; BEATING ALL THE ODDS..! a background music which guides the emotions of the viewers like a flow of a stream, & at last the voice of a narrator who makes sure almost every viewer break down into tears..!

I'm pretty sure he's talking about doing more than just putting together the high/low-lights of the Champions League games, using some colouring effects and putting some background music with it.

What Feroze does is like a music video (only with clips of our games, and not half naked woman sitting on cars), where he fades in/out commentary and shows the talking points from games.

Completely different.

Also - Feroze shouldn't be the only creative worker out of all the Chelsea fans worldwide. We need more. Variety is needed.

I think you are the one who has understood me properly & I'm pretty sure you are so keen as me to make use of this opportunity, I have watched a range of sports documentaries most of them is about the Olympic Spirit, but I cannot find a single video link to just show these people - to express my idea completely the video I have posted above is partly what I mean, but not the complete thing.

We already have creatives like Feroze doing this, what you're proposing is nothing new.

Have you watched feroze's CL video? It's called against all odds, It's beautiful really. He makes amazing Chelsea compilations.

Completely different.

His new video sort of has that with the interviews and some background commentary. But I think you're right, I don't think it's completely what he's talking about. (it's still awesome though :D)

OK I finally, finally got hold hold of the documentary I was talking about I think it's from an American Director - Bud Greenspan

try not to break into tears after watching this...!

Nando likes this

and this video almost mirrors the Chelsea Champion's Lg campaign.... the girl falls face down in the final lap only to get herself and win it from the last place...!