Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shane

RDM Out

Started by Shane,

57 posts in this topic

Might as well get this started early.

I want him out as I wasn't happy with the way we won the UCL, we should have won in normal time.

nadavTKL and NattyBlue like this

its really best to lock this thread...even better delete this thread...

don't get me wrong mate but its really irritating to see such threads even though its just for fun...

Lol..next season I'll be paying more attention to Torres than RDM...If those goals don't start to flow...

I don't think they will

And for anyone thats about to bash me, Its a bit of fun, nothing meant by this thread, its the offseason and there is nothing to talk about (Apart from Spurs losing 'Arry and probably Modric Bale and VDV)

this the sarcasm thread i guess, so let me add my 2 cent

we should have never sacked scolari

Check the avater, Our best days we're under Uncle Phil, when Deco was pulling the strings

blue_swaggin_96 likes this

Lol..next season I'll be paying more attention to Torres than RDM...If those goals don't start to flow...

So far we've only managed to sign Hazard and Marin and the latter is not even a starter, if no more signings (which I highly doubt) Torres will still struggle.

RDM is terrible with transfers. Who the hell is this Hazard fellow anyway? I would have much rathered Stewart Downing or Adam Johnson.\

Oh...my...

OneMoSalah likes this

If we had got Scolari we could have got Deco, the Chelsea board have seriously missed a trick here

Robbie deserved the job, i thik there would have been uproar if he had not been given a contract! do you all think Steady Eddie will stay as number 2? and PLEASE GOD make eva stay!! :eyebrows: