Theodor Gebre Selassie

Jakehh

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, he looked really good today. Obviously, I'd be more enthusiastic about him if he played in a stronger league, but at just over 1mil in value, he may not be a bad gamble to take. Certainly worth watching him a little more closely, to be sure.

I understand the thread as he did perform well when watching him today though against the weakened greek team i think many players would probably look good against them... If the 1mil valuation is correct then as a backup right back it wouldnt be a bad shout.

Hi all, I hope you will understand my english ... :)

Iam fan of Slovan Liberec and Theo is our star and I think that his prize could be much higher then 1M Euros. He is responsible, fast, with good technique and clever, so, I hope, if he come to another league or club, the prize will be twice higher, at least ...

Check this:

http://www.ceskatelevize.cz/ct4/fotbal/zajimave-momenty-gambrinus-ligy/167742-liberecky-obrat-utkani-s-boleslavi/

or this:

Hi all, I hope you will understand my english ... :)

Iam fan of Slovan Liberec and Theo is our star and I think that his prize could be much higher then 1M Euros. He is responsible, fast, with good technique and clever, so, I hope, if he come to another league or club, the prize will be twice higher, at least ...

Check this:

http://www.ceskatele...ni-s-boleslavi/

or this:

Always nice to see oposition fans posting here and read their opinions. Keep us updated about him Adam.

Hi Adam are u from the Czech republic??

Is that not obvious?

He looks good, hopefully our representatives are watching the tournament closely. He'd be ideal back up, even at 2 or 3 mill. Could discover a right little gem.

Is that not obvious?

He looks good, hopefully our representatives are watching the tournament closely. He'd be ideal back up, even at 2 or 3 mill. Could discover a right little gem.

Yeah,he looks good but He plays Czech league and ours league is not quality unfortunately but I will happy if He will be in CFC, Three czechs(Cech,Kalas,Theo) in Chels awesome. I'm so sorry,my english is so bad :-) and here is his price http://www.transferm...eler_60632.html

Hi,

Yes, I am from Czech republic, is not that obvious? :)

I dont know how many links can I post or what information will I give to you, because most of the information in Czech republic are rumors ... But I will inform you, maybe, if Gebre will leave our club.

In my opinion, I think that he will leave before next season starts, but I hope and wish to keep him for, at least, half of the next season, we play qualification for ChL and he is the best we have ...

In other way, it would be nice to watch Cech and Gebre in one team :)

Some Czech sexines would suit us well :getin:

Would be nice to see him in our club, but I do not think he is ready for such a club like a Chelsea. He could possibly play with Kalas one day.

Is there really need to open new thread for every player who performs well at EURO's?

You are little disappointed Slovenia is not participating, aren't you :Goober:

Well, I dont say that he will come to Chelsea, I just said that his prize must! be higher than 1M Euro ... :) For him would be the best to come to Germany/lower team in England, definitely not Chelsea ... for example, last season came Marcel Gecov to Fullham and ... did you even noticed? :)

Well, I dont say that he will come to Chelsea, I just said that his prize must! be higher than 1M Euro ... :) For him would be the best to come to Germany/lower team in England, definitely not Chelsea ... for example, last season came Marcel Gecov to Fullham and ... did you even noticed? :)

Gecov's invisibility was expected.