Theodor Gebre Selassie

Jakehh

jak píšeš, bylo by to hezké, ale on není ten bek, kterého hledáme, mohl by v anglii hodně rychle vyhořet...přeji mu bundesligu :) troška mateřštiny :D

Ach krásný to jazyk ... :) Bundesliga by mu slušela, prozatím :) Něco, jako Džeko ...

About the invisibility - I didnt expect that he will join the squad, but ... Does he play at least at Gecov B - lower/younger players?? Is it something like this?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ach krásný to jazyk ... :) Bundesliga by mu slušela, prozatím :) Něco, jako Džeko ...

About the invisibility - I didnt expect that he will join the squad, but ... Does he play at least at Gecov B - lower/younger players?? Is it something like this?

He played 7 matches in Reserve League, wich is pretty solid amount.

češi si tu píšou anglicky není to nějaká ''zrada vůči státu''??..jen žertuji..:D...no mohla by se rozrůst česká kolonie ve Wolsburgu :D ale Magath tam ty kluky utaví..:D..tak snad dostane super angažmá po ME :)

Well, you can take it as a little lesson of Czech language ;)

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/7810287/Gecov-heading-out-on-loan

And there were article about Theo Gebre Selassie that:

http://sport.aktualne.centrum.cz/rajtorala-sleduje-as-rim-vime-o-ktere-dalsi-cechy-je-zajem/r~54db10d2ad8e11e1ada6002590604f2e/ -

There are offers from England (Chelsea? :)), Germany (Stuttgart, Bremen), Russia (CSKA) and Belgium (?)

I expect transfer to Germany (less money, more play) or CSKA (more money, less play :)) but we will see. ...

I'm Russian, just live in Slovenia, so I really don't care.

So in other words you are a big fat lier...I'm disappointed in you Artinho...It's seems you can't rely on anyone nowadays.

Everytime I check the Transfer forum I check this topic because I keep forgetting who he is!

So in other words you are a big fat lier...I'm disappointed in you Artinho...It's seems you can't rely on anyone nowadays.

Everytime I check the Transfer forum I check this topic because I keep forgetting who he is!

Why such a reaction? :fainthv9:

Want to be even more confused? My both parents were born in Russia, I was born in Ukraine, but I'm Russian nationality and live in Slovenia. :getin:

Slovenian media is reporting that Slovan Liberec (Sellassie's club) will be buying Slovenian right back Boban Jovič to replace Sellassie. Theodor would be decent back up for us I believe.

Yes Here(Czech republic) writing about the his transfer in summer.Perhaps he moves out to Germany.(Bremen and Stuttgart)