Drogba Statue Outside the Bridge

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird how a lot are saying no. I Think it's really a no brainer. Sure Lampard and Terry will get a statue one day, but our trophy cabinet would not look the same without DD. So many of his goals in the last 8 years have not only been amazing, but match decisive as well.

I know everybody is going to say, "what about this guy?" but honestly, no player in Chelsea history has won us the amount of silverware Didier has.. An absolute Legend in my opinion.

If the club was ending today, I would agree with you.

If we plan to remain for another 100+ years then it's a no brainer why Drogba shouldn’t have a statue, the outside of the stadium will be littered with them ffs, we'll become a laughing stock. The Henry statue outside the emirates is vulgar, 50 years too soon.

What's the problem in that? A lot of clubs flaunt their history, with Arsenal even having each of their trophy victories displayed on their stadium stands..We even have Mourinho's coat on display under the Bridge.

I'm sick of all bullshit about Didier, he was a great player for Chelsea, but its not worth a statue, or number retirement.

While Chelsea is becoming a great club, some fans stay with the mentality of people that support small clubs.

I'm sick of all bullshit about Didier, he was a great player for Chelsea, but its not worth a statue, or number retirement.

While Chelsea is becoming a great club, some fans stay with the mentality of people that support small clubs.

Spoken by a true blue. Some people like to honour there legends. Not throw them on the shit heap like they do in Brazil.

Spoken by a true blue. Some people like to honour there legends. Not throw them on the shit heap like they do in Brazil.

Right. Not giving a statue to a player means "throwing them on the shit heap". If Didier deserves a statue, so does Lampard, Terry and Cech.

In next 20 years there will be an army of statues outside the Bridge. Brilliant.

Mate you are an idiot. :wave:

Right. Not giving a statue to a player means "throwing them on the shit heap". If Didier deserves a statue, so does Lampard, Terry and Cech.

In next 20 years there will be an army of statues outside the Bridge. Brilliant.

Mate you are an idiot. :wave:

I'm an idiot?? Don't make me go back to the posts you made when you first got here. You sir, are the biggest fucking imbecile i have ever had the displeasure of communicating with.. Do me a favor, remember when i said don't reply to any of my threads? please keep doing that...

I'm an idiot?? Don't make me go back to the posts you made when you first got here. You sir, are the biggest fucking imbecile i have ever had the displeasure of communicating with.. Do me a favor, remember when i said don't reply to any of my threads? please keep doing that...

You do me a favor, dont open any kind of thread, because its usually full of garbage. I remember when I joined the forum you used to ridicule me, but its really funny, because you are one of the most embarrassing guys in this forum. lol

I replied to your post, and then you got agressive because imo you have a silly idea. Yes, mate, you are a clown, and already told you that. :clown::D

You do me a favor, dont open any kind of thread, because its usually full of garbage. I remember when I joined the forum you used to ridicule me, but its really funny, because you are one of the most embarrassing guys in this forum. lol

I replied to your post, and then you got agressive because imo you have a silly idea. Yes, mate, you are a clown, and already told you that. :clown::D

Forget the Drogba statue, i want a Henrique statue for TC outside of the forum, to remind everyone of our favourite brazilian!.