Drogba Statue Outside the Bridge

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know its absurd to even think about having statues of club legends who are still palying... But if ever Chelsea decided to have one, it should be Lamps above Drogs... Stats don't lie.. He has been our most consistent player EVER. Goals, Assists - You name it, hes got it. Big game player, small game player if there was anything like that :D, rarely missed games until a season ago, super fit super frankie. A consummate professional.

I know us fans will have a lot of differing opinions. But for me Lamps is above Drogs and JT.

I know its absurd to even think about having statues of club legends who are still palying... But if ever Chelsea decided to have one, it should be Lamps above Drogs... Stats don't lie.. He has been our most consistent player EVER. Goals, Assists - You name it, hes got it. Big game player, small game player if there was anything like that :D, rarely missed games until a season ago, super fit super frankie. A consummate professional.

I know us fans will have a lot of differing opinions. But for me Lamps is above Drogs and JT.

No Doubt Lamps will get a statue. He is the epitome of a true Chelsea Legend. Lets not forget, Stamford Bridge is a big place and the things DD has done for the club are ones none of us will ever forget.

if drogba gets a statue, so should some of terry, lampard, cech, di matteo, zola, harris, bonetti,wise,hollins, clarke, mourinho. henry was a class apart from the rest at arsenal and that's why he got his statue outside emirates along with adams and chapman. arsenal were condemned for leaving out wright, so imagine if drogba gets a statue and zola doesn't

s

if drogba gets a statue, so should some of terry, lampard, cech, di matteo, zola, harris, bonetti,wise,hollins, clarke, mourinho. henry was a class apart from the rest at arsenal and that's why he got his statue outside emirates along with adams and chapman. arsenal were condemned for leaving out wright, so imagine if drogba gets a statue and zola doesn't

was literally starting to type the same thing.

abramovich on the list as well

:Goober:

You obviously have dyslexia because if you read the first few words of my post you will find that i've written "I know it's early days" . Not saying that we should do it now..

I know it's early days, but given that Thierry Henry was given a statue outside the Emirates, do you think the would ever consider giving Drogs a statue? I mean, he has achieved more for our club then Henry did for Arsenal. Thoughts?

You obviously have dysgraphia.

I know it's early days, but given that Thierry Henry was given a statue outside the Emirates, do you think the would ever consider giving Drogs a statue? I mean, he has achieved more for our club then Henry did for Arsenal. Thoughts?

Lampard did more for the Club, 10 years on someone else will do more for the club, and so on. You cant keep having statues for all. Arsenal is a stupid club to follow.

The problem is, as pointed out by Strike, when you start with players like Drogba you have to ask "what about..". Arsenal have had Henry and co because no-one's really come close to their stature (mind the pun) recently.

But we have so many legends to be thankful too that a limit has to be set. Osgood, Harris & Bonetti for now though, that would be a good start (with the latter two).